are you a wiccan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's a pretty good site, Starfire.

As I've said before, Wiccans vary. I think that site does sort of point that out, too, which is good. :wub:

I think that's a pretty good site, Starfire.
As I've said before, Wiccans vary. I think that site does sort of point that out, too, which is good. :wub:
[SIZE=8pt]Thank you! ;) [/SIZE]

Edit by Josh (The Fiance): There IS a way to be both Christian and Wiccan...more or less...it is called Neo-Judaism. Basically the 30 years in which we do not know what happens to Jesus is when he made a pilgrimage to learn from the Western European druidic tribes, thus learning his different "miracles." Just saying, because that's the ONLY way that you can be Wiccan AND Catholic at the same time. If you have any disagreements with what I have to say, please, feel free to ask Ashley and I'll talk through her lol.
Well, it depends on who you believe Jesus actualy was. I believe Jesus was 100% man but 100% God at the same time [kind of confuzing, but I think you get what I'm saying]. He had the physical everything we do like hunger and sadness but he did not sin. Since he was also God he COULD have called down thousands of angels but he didn't. In that sense Jesus could preform miracle without the occult/witchcraft- it had nothing to do with it or else that would be a contradiction [Jesus= not sin; witchcraft=sin so it wouldn't work if you believe Jesus was all powerful God].

Did that kind of make sense?

Joshua's at work right now, just so you know. I'll let him know about your post when he returns. ;) He should be home in a couple hours.

To me, though, that makes no sense. But, Joshua knows more of the history stuffs and has studied this more than I, so he could say more about it. Hopefully he understands. :p

Oh, and, look for him to edit this post (unless someone posts after me) because him and I are used to not double-posting since most forums don't allow it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it depends on who you believe Jesus actualy was. I believe Jesus was 100% man but 100% God at the same time [kind of confuzing, but I think you get what I'm saying]. He had the physical everything we do like hunger and sadness but he did not sin. Since he was also God he COULD have called down thousands of angels but he didn't. In that sense Jesus could preform miracle without the occult/witchcraft- it had nothing to do with it or else that would be a contradiction [Jesus= not sin; witchcraft=sin so it wouldn't work if you believe Jesus was all powerful God].
Did that kind of make sense?
Josh:

Well according to the Council of Niacea, overseen by the Roman emperor Constantine, the mortality of Jesus was decided. Jesus is 0% man and 100% divine. He was born divine, died divine and lived divine. He was in no way human. But hey, that's just what I've read, lol. What you think works is great. ^-^

i am not really Catholic, but my family says i am even though i hav not been baptised.

so bassically i am all wiccan!

abracadabra Witchcraft aint real its a load of lies
WICCA =/= WITCHCRAFT. :)

They are two different things...

My fiance had replied to a PM sent to me by the original poster...

He basically said that spells are mumbo jumbo BS and if anybody asks him for a "spell" to help them with something, he makes something up to give the placebo effect... They think he did something special, thus giving them confidence to do it themselves, although he didn't do anything.

Wiccans don't necessarily believe in that spellcasting crap... :ph34r:

Sorry to snap, but this has been said a few times and I'm getting sick of being invisible... Go back and read the rest of the thread, please.

i am not really Catholic, but my family says i am even though i hav not been baptised.so bassically i am all wiccan!
[SIZE=8pt]Me too :wub: [/SIZE]

that is true. in many books it says not all wiccans believe in spells, or sum just use it 4 confidence

that is true. in many books it says not all wiccans believe in spells, or sum just use it 4 confidence
:( Thanks for some confirmation. :(

I swear people don't listen to me sometimes. :(

I beleive religions are just to help quench your fear and confidence. I am involved in witchcraft; though.

Josh:
Well according to the Council of Niacea, overseen by the Roman emperor Constantine, the mortality of Jesus was decided. Jesus is 0% man and 100% divine. He was born divine, died divine and lived divine. He was in no way human. But hey, that's just what I've read, lol. What you think works is great. ^-^
Well, we say he was human as in he expierenced pain and hunger [like when he was in the desert for 40 days and the devil was trying to temp him]. BUT, if he wanted to he COULD have called down legions of angels when he was dying on the cross to et him off.

[MsKitty- he pmed me? I never got a pm from him- just a reminder from you. xD]

I beleive religions are just to help quench your fear and confidence. I am involved in witchcraft; though.
For the nine billionth time, this is a thread about Wiccans, NOT witchcraft. Witchcraft is a bunch of BS anyway.

@ tamaw/pants: Joshua is still sleeping (he's still enjoying his weekend off, LOL), but I'll send him this way later when he's awake and has eaten. :D

And yes, I PMed you again and after your reply, Joshua replied again with his rebuttal. :( (Basically saying you can't use the Bible to explain why the Bible is credible... Him and I talked about it last night after he sent the PM and he said it's like him writing on a piece of paper that he's god and I'm the witness, then labeling the paper "The Holy Paper." You can't then tell someone that the paper is credible because it's written on the paper. ;) )

Sorry, I got waaaaay off topic.

@ Original Poster (I can't keep names straight): Is there anything in particular you want to talk about with other Wiccans?

(MsKtty89 - I believe in karma too and I believe you deserve some yellow karma for calling them idiots and being so rude)

And I have never heard of that before. But I am Catholic, so I'm religious. But I don't go to mass every Sunday.

...For calling them idiots? Are you referring to me saying witchcraft is a bunch of BS and me trying to defend my religion? Or, are you referring to my bit about the holy paper? That part was off-topic and is really for another discussion on the bible. :)

I always have a hard time finding anyone that Catholic to be religious. As you just stated, you don't go to church every Sunday. when I think religious, I think of someone that makes an effort to go every Sunday, or at least Saturday night if they know they can't make it Sunday, etc.

My mom and step-dad (and my half-bro and half-sis) are Catholic. I've been through some CCD (youth group? Whatever you call the religious classes once a week) and to church, etc. I honestly think Catholics need a "recharge" because they seem to be slowly fading and the religion seems to be dying.

[SIZE=8pt]I have been wondering... is there a Wiccan church at all?[/SIZE]

Not that I know of, but if there is it's not around here.

I don't know why we'd need a church... *Shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back