Amrita's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's been a while since I last started up my iD L, so I thought it would be nice to start over. I reset it and hatched a new baby girl, and she is Choribotchi. I have named her Amrita, which means "nectar". This will be her diary!

June 2nd 2011 - 6:01 AM

Amrita is Choribotchi. I am playing a few games with her to get the Happiness up and lower the weight. Just for the record, she was born at 5:41 PM on 2nd June 2011.

10 minutes later...

Little Amrita just went to the park! She met a pet there, a little white dog-like creature. I have 1220 points from playing games. Oops! Amrita just got sick. Now I cured it. Anyway, I'm saving up to buy a nice room. It's been a real debate about which room to choose, but I'd like the music-themed one that looks like a concert hall of some sort. I can't go to the remodel store yet because Amrita's only a baby. She's really needy.

I guess that concludes my update for now. I'll update again when Amrita evolves, IF my mom doesn't make me pause her while I do my maths homework today!

- Destiny and Amrita

6:52 PM

Amrita just evolved into Kingyobotchi and earned 300 points! Now I have 3400 points! I'll just go and check out the rooms...they're all pretty cool, but the 1000 GP music-themed one rules out. Amrita looks fabulous in her new flash room! I might have enough points (2400) to go and buy a bedroom for Amrita...nah, I'm happy with everything as it is, but I might go visit the shops to buy an item or two. No, there's nothing I want. I'll just stick with this cool room.

- Destiny and Amrita

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back