Ahh! I need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatterbox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Okay, so in my school we have "Core" classes or a class that you rotate with and spend most of your day with. Well, today we switched around the people in our cores, so now I'm with a bunch of random people that I KNOW i won't like! And don't say, 'oh give them a chance' or 'i kno you'll grow to like them' cuz well I wont. In my core class b4 I got moved, I wuz wif all of my friends and I miss them...

Wat should I do???

chatz ;)

Just try to get on with them, if not ask if you can be moved because you are not enjoying yourself. If they start making fun of you don't retaliate just ignore them and if it get's nasty then tell someone. I know you probably think I don't understand but I have been moved up a few classes in a new school so I don't know anyone and they still haven't accepted me into the class and I moved in in September. So just try your best to get on with them.

Well, I doubt they'd let you change. Just try to deal with it for however long you need to. Maybe you could go to the office/counselor/whoever could change your class and tell them that you can't work with the people in your class and that you would like to change. Tell them that they're too distracting or something. Make sure that whatever reason you tell them is at least a tiny bit true (like if you're saying that they're too distracting, make sure that it's not a class full of the kids who never get in trouble or disrupt or anything.) Last year I only had a friend in one of my classes, but it turned out to be fine. I made some new friends and had a lot of fun. It was my best school year ever.

We have 'core' classes too, but it's just a two period class with the same teacher for English and History.

Last edited by a moderator:
My school doesn't have those, I wouldn't know. But it sounds to me like you're out of luck.

Once u get into hs or jr high most of ur classes will people only a few to no people you know. Start now to get used to it. Thats a great way to meet new people. Some of them might look like thay want 2 hurt you of dont give a crap about you but hey its worth a try...do you really want to be m iserable 4 the rest of the year?

Don't worry.

Do they change these core classes often, or only once per year?

If it is the first, just endure the while, and tell the teachers if next time you could be with your friends.

If it is the second case, then it is a similar situation to mine (although different circumstances).

In that case, don't worry either. :D You still have the playtime to see your old friends, and even if you miss them during class, you will see them and in any case, you aren't able to talk much in class.

Try to get on well with the people in your class, even if you can't stand them. At least be a good classmate, so you can relate to during class and perhaps do partnerwork with. You don't have to make huge grat friends or big strong bonds - just a friend that you see during class, and then at playtime you see your old friends.

It may seem a bit strange, but I am sure it will work fine for you. :)

we dont really have "playtime" we have literally like 13 second locker breaks and that's all! I know who the people in my class are...I just can't relate to them at all like i could with Katie, Elliott, Jackson, James, Jun, or Hyewan...i miss them a lot.

Okay my life's story:

I'm practically a slave to my parents. Imagine being a Bengali Muslim girl who lives in Missouri with an overprotective OCD-ish psychiatrist mom and a sadistic angry father and a snobby sister and a stupid annoying grandma. They want me to study geometry and calculus and get mad if i'm doing my HOMEWORK just cuz I'm not studying. My dad hits me and slaps me and gets angry all the time. Then my stupid grandma moved in from Bangladesh and cant even speak english at all and I always hav to take care of her. And i don't hav my own room, in fact I don't even hav a room at all! I just aimlessly wander around the house looking for a place of my own. I don't even share a room! (My bed is just in my sister's room) My parents get wary of PG movies and never let me go out with my friends. And now my Aunt and Uncle are gonna move in too. So there are gonna b 7 peepl living in a one story 3 bedroom house and i wont be able to think let alone BREATHE. If I even think about going out with a guy, they'd slap me...

and now God rips my friends away from me..it's like God hates me or something....

that's why this means so much to me

Okay that'z all i hav 2 say

Chatz

Last edited by a moderator:
we dont really have "playtime" we have literally like 13 second locker breaks and that's all! I know who the people in my class are...I just can't relate to them at all like i could with Katie, Elliott, Jackson, James, Jun, or Hyewan...i miss them a lot.Okay my life's story:

I'm practically a slave to my parents. Imagine being a Bengali Muslim girl who lives in Missouri with an overprotective OCD-ish psychiatrist mom and a sadistic angry father and a snobby sister and a stupid annoying grandma. They want me to study geometry and calculus and get mad if i'm doing my HOMEWORK just cuz I'm not studying. My dad hits me and slaps me and gets angry all the time. Then my stupid grandma moved in from Bangladesh and cant even speak english at all and I always hav to take care of her. And i don't hav my own room, in fact I don't even hav a room at all! I just aimlessly wander around the house looking for a place of my own. I don't even share a room! (My bed is just in my sister's room) My parents get wary of PG movies and never let me go out with my friends. And now my Aunt and Uncle are gonna move in too. So there are gonna b 7 peepl living in a one story 3 bedroom house and i wont be able to think let alone BREATHE. If I even think about going out with a guy, they'd slap me...

and now God rips my friends away from me..it's like God hates me or something....

that's why this means so much to me

Okay that'z all i hav 2 say

Chatz
I am Muslim too. I get angry at my grandma sometimes. just because you don't sit near your friends doesn't mean god hates you. How can you say that? My life has been going harder then yours. You should be thankful your not me.

:)

My life has been going harder then yours. You should be thankful your not me.
Oh I'm really sorry that your life is difficult...but even if your life IS still harder than mine...it doznt mean that my life still doznt hurt. Its just that with the circumstances...its...hard.

*sobs* :p

Oh and I don't hate God. I was just frustrated. I actaully love God a lot....he's given me my five senses, amazing friends, a loving family, and more. Boy...I'm more selfish than I thot...

Chatz ;)

:)
Oh I'm really sorry that your life is difficult...but even if your life IS still harder than mine...it doznt mean that my life still doznt hurt. Its just that with the circumstances...its...hard.

*sobs* :p

Oh and I don't hate God. I was just frustrated. I actaully love God a lot....he's given me my five senses, amazing friends, a loving family, and more. Boy...I'm more selfish than I thot...

Chatz ;)
I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back