~~~Adventures of Indi!~~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It`s Teri

Reaction score
Hey, you haven't heard from me in a while! I've just started up my tamas again, my V4 and my V6 Music Star. Indi is my V4 and I am trying to get her to become the world's oldest Tama. My last attempt with Alice failed. Indi will talk in indigo. However, she can't talk right now because she is a baby. So I will post her stats, which will be in medium violet red.

Name: Indi

Hungry: ♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥

Weight: 17lb

Generation: 1

Training: 0/9

Intelligence: 0

Fashion: 0

Kindness: 0

Well I'd better fix those hearts.

-I feed Indi two meals and one snack-

Well, now her hearts are all full and she weighs 21lb.

Well, bye for now!

Teri

Indi

INDI EVOLVED! She is a Harutchi, I think/

I'll check the chart for you! *checks chart* Yep I'm Harutchi! When will I go to preschool?

You're just as excited as Alexis!

Who's Alexis?

My Music Star. Anyway, you'll go to preschool when you get the letter from Ms Frill.

Okay. *waits for mail*

On, Indi.

Well, bye for now!

Teri

Indi

I GO TO PRESCHOOL NOW!!!! Ms Frill gave me a backpack and when I go I sing. I mucked up the first half and then got the second half of the song.

Yes, Indi is a preschool student now. At least you don't play jumprope like the Music Stars, Indi.

I know. Talk about boring, playing jumprope all day!

You haven't played jumprope yet!

I know, but I can whenever I want!

Alexis was annoyed when she heard you get to sing. She wants to sing because she's a Music Star.

Well, too bad for her!

I know I just made these logs today, but I'm thinking of making a combined log for both Tamas. I'll still log here, but they'll be quick posts like:

Indi is now a teen/adult/oldie she is 3/4/5/6/7/8....Bye!

Teri

You aren't really going to do that are you? Make me share a log with that stuck up Music Star snob?

As much as you'll hate it, I probably will.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The world has ended!!!!!

Whatever.

Byezz!

Teri

Indi

Indi is now a teen, she's 1 year old. 145 days until I break the record!

Bye!

Teri

Sorry guys but I have paused my tamas while the Thai exchange students are at school. So now you know, Indi is not dead. She's a Maidtchi, either 4 or 5 years old.

Well, bye!

Teri

Well, my tamas are both still paused, but I just have to say after reading someone's log, I found out that certain competition Lucy had died! Indi now has no competition! >=D Nothing more.

Yep, Indi's back! She's 5 years old. 141 days until I break the record!

I have no competition yay!

Indi, this log isn't for you to talk. Talk in the other log! Sorry, ever since she found out certain unnamed competition Lucy died, she's been super happy about it.

Well, bye!

teri

Indi

Indi is now 8 years old and should be 9 today. At the moment, 138 days until the record is broken! When she's 9 it'll be 137 days.

Teri

I. Declare. This. Log. Closed.

Indi was 20 today. Indi died. :( But that does not mean there's no other tama filling her shoes. More in the other log.

(A very sad) Teri

Back