A Late Night Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayomi

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm Sayomi...and I'm old. :wub: Sorta. Hee hee! Still in my early 20s, and still playing with Tamas! ^^;;

I bought two Version 1's last year and have just purchased a Version 3 (the black one that says "Nihon (Japan)" in kanji...so awesome). I didn't think anyone else really cared very much for Tamagotchis anymore, but I have recently realized that the Tamagotchi stocked at my local Wal-Mart disappears fairly quickly. There is also a constant shortage of CR2032 batteries at the same store.

Because of that shortage (and my lack of funds), I haven't been able to bring life back to my two Version 1 Tamas whose batteries gave out a few weeks ago. So sad... But someday they will be brought back to life!

hi! and its not a late night hello! for me its 9:39 am
It is 9:20 here. |

_________________________________________________________________________________________|

Welcome to Tamatalk Sayomi!

I guess you have found alot of the stuff!

How about the rules?

Or stuff like that?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome! If you're not sure about anything, PM anyone you think sounds nice, and don't forget to read the pinned/sticky topics.

(They're written in bold and are at the top of each little section.)

Yeah.. glad to see another fan who gets angry when shops don't stock tamagotchi stuff.. :)

Welcome to Tamatalk please read the rules and follow them well.Please feel free to PM me if you want a friend or if you want help with Tamagotchi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back