~<3~Tamagotchi Log~<3~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SassyButSweet

Reaction score
Okay so I don't really know how to do this but it looked fun when everyone else did it so I'll try. It might suck until I get used to it though so sorry :( Okay so here we go

Name: Jo (Again not very original)

Hungry: 5

Happy: 5

Version: V6 (Musicstar)

So this is how Jo, who was just named like 10 minutes ago, came to be: His mother, who was a memetchi named Crys, and his father, a Kuromametchi, met through the matchmaker, who is also the band manager, after a very long time. And I do mean a long time. Seriously he kept bringing Tarakotchi and I kept rejecting that guy cause I dunno why but he just creeps me out. Then after multiple rejects for that guy the matchmaker send Dorotchi and my cousin, who is 7, was ticked off because according to her "he kept sending ugly guys" so she grabbed my tamagotchi and threw it at the mall and smushed the screen into the carpet while screaming at it. The matchmaker must have felt it somehow because after that he sent over Kuromametchi, who my cousin said she approved of. So they got married, had Jo, then they left him while he was sleeping while taking all the money with them. So now he's just smushing himself into the ground or rolling around or something. Okay now he's taking a nap. So I'll uodate later I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back