.:10134's Tama Log:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
25th November

Name, Romilda Kyzyl Tjhan; Gender, Girl; Generation, 2; Toy, Tamagotchi; Instrument,Guitar; Age, 4yrs; Genre, Asian; Tama Iype, CHANTOTCHI; Weight 25lb; Band name, OUKIDONE; Auditions Passed, 0

WOOHOO!! Exactly 100 views!

I don't write much because my owner pauses moi a lot. She is probably disappointed that I failed all my auditions. :(

I think another reason why Nightpelt pauses me a lot is because she'd rather have a V5! Oh well, I should not get myself even more depressed because of myself. I wish I could have a child! If I had a boy I'd call him HUSSAR. Or if I had a girl I would call her JINGO. In other news, my favourite, traditional waffles have swapped to SUSHI ROLLS!!! I am still living in poverty, all I have for food is a HUGE jar of baby food, Lobster (To celebrate Christmas), Steak (For Nightpelt's Birthday), An omlet and a couple of sanwiches. I have placed an order at the shop for Nazotchi for bread and chocolate bars, so me and my future generations will not have to live in poverty, because the food is so darn expensive. My future generations rely on the family shops for survival (Toy shop, Boutique, Cafe, Music Shop).

Note: Nightpelt is probably trying to dominate the Fan Fiction section of TamaTalk.

Bye!!

Wish me luck on my auditions! ;)

EDIT: WOW! Page two!

Last edited by a moderator:
26th November

Name, Romilda Kyzyl Tjhan; Gender, Girl; Generation, 2; Toy, Tamagotchi; Instrument,Guitar; Age, 3yrs; Genre, R&B; Tama Iype, CHANTOTCHI; Weight 26lb; Band name, OUKIDONE; Auditions Passed, 0; good news, 1; bad news, 2; lap-tops driving me insane, 1

I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is that Nightpelt still has found no v5 and is very depressed and I have not passed auditions.

The Good news is that the bandmanager came over and offered me a mate.

He brought a sweet Tarakotchi called Kumara, and we had a sweet son called Hussar.

That means I will not be here long enough to celebrate Christmas or the owner's Nightpelt's Birthday :( . at least Hussar gets to celebrate. And I will also be going back to Tama Planet to see my dad!

- Gotta go, I have an audition. Wish me luck!

Later - ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!

Right after that audition....

I PASSED!!!

I am currently 4th ranking in Asian Music. Aaaand.... B)

I HAVE EXACTLY 186,299,955 FANS!!!!!! :eek:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm going to faint.......

27th November - oh my gah!

Name, Romilda Kyzyl Tjhan; Gender, Girl; Generation, 2; Toy, Tamagotchi; Instrument,Guitar; Age, 6yrs; Genre, Hip Hop; Tama Iype, CHANTOTCHI; Weight 25lb; Band name, OUKIDONE; Auditions Passed, 1; Awards won, 1;

Things Are Looking Up.

No seriously, things are looking up at me. (My son, my fans, my husband, the family music awards, my food etc.)

Aaand I won an award for Hip Hop! Woohoo!

I am also leaving Hussar tonight

*Sigh*

Apart from that, This morning the band manager came over for coffee and pie and he gave my my wages....

1000000p!

SIX zero's!

WOOHOO!

I also went to Tokyo!

WOOHOO!

And New York!

WOOHOO!

Aaand London!

WOOHOO!

Im also leaving my onlychild behind tonight!!

Woopee?

:(

I have left this note on the desk.

|_________________________________________________________________|

|Dear Hussar,_____________________________________________________|

|Mommy and Daddy has returned to tama planet to join Grandma Esme_|

|and Grandpa Umlaut. That means that you are the owner of the______|

|family house and everything inside of it! I have placed you under|

|the care of Nightpelt, who has looked after me and grandpa.________|

|Be a good boy and listen to Nightpelt. When you grow up you will_|

|Be famous, like me! But you have to promise me to work hard in___|

|music school, okay? I will sometimes come to visit and give you__|

|Presents and pocket money. The family has four shops; a Toy Shop,|

| A Boutique, A Cafe and a Music Shop. Every day you can go there_|

|to get more food. If you need anything, just call Nightpelt and__|

|she will come. When you grow old and has a child, you may join Me_|

|on Tama PlanetMommy and Daddy will always love you no matter_____|

|where you are.___________________________________________________|

|Love from,_______________________________________________________|

|_____Mommy and Daddy, XOXOX______________________________________|

|Good Luck!_______________________________________________________|

|____________________Follow your dreams___________________________|

Edit: This note is not supposed to turn out like it did!

28th November

Name, Hussar Jonathan Tjhan; Gender, Male; Toy, Skateboard; Instrument, Guitar; Genre, Classical; Tamagotchi Species, Kuribotchi; Age, 0; Weight, 10 lb's.

Have transformed into a Kuribotchi, which I think does not have much difference from a Shiro-Petitchi, except that you are fatter and have a yellow stripe around your waist. I have also been fed lots of baby food and played lots of games with the so called 'Nightpelt'. After I transforrmed, this fat lady that calls herself Ms Frill came over and gave my a present. Which is girls toy, I think it is called a rabbit, have said thank you but am planning of throwing it in the trash. But then again I could give it to my daughter. Maybe.............

I have $10900 in my bank account too. I really miss mama and daddy. I shouldn't be such a baby! I'm a toddler!!!!

Nightpelt is going to take me to pre-school now.

Tahtah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H

HU

HUS

HUSS

HUSSA

HUSSAR

HUSSAR-

HUSSAR-R

HUSSAR-RO

HUSSAR-ROC

HUSSAR-ROCK

HUSSAR-ROCKS

HUSSAR-ROCKS-

HUSSAR-ROCKS-Y

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YO

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOU

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-S

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SO

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SOC

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SOCK

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SOCKS

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SOCK

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SOC

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SO

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-S

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOU

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YO

HUSSAR-ROCKS-Y

HUSSAR-ROCKS-

HUSSAR-ROCKS

HUSSAR-ROCK

HUSSAR-ROC

HUSSAR-RO

HUSSAR-R

HUSSAR-

HUSSAR

HUSSA

HUSS

HUS

HU

H

Hussar will rock your world!

29th November

Name, Hussar Jonathan Tjhan; Gender, Male; Toy, Skateboard; Instrument, Guitar; Genre, Rock'n'Roll; Tamagotchi Species, Kuribotchi; Age, 0; Weight, 10 lb's; life stage, pre-school

I didn't have tim to pot yesterday but mom gave me a present and guess what it is....

WAFFLES!

Yeah.

I just realized it was her favourite food since she was a hitodetchi. Then I got another parcel from her half an hour later and inside was a hot dog.

In pre-school there is a kuchitamatchi called Daniel who is always challenging me when we play jump-rope. But I always win! :D

Have you noticed that there is no 'I' in 'Team', but there is 'I' in 'win': Which means 'I' win!

Tonight Nightpelt is taking me to a fancy italian restaurant.

-Nightpelt says the bathtub is waiting for me, bye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H

HU

HUS

HUSS

HUSSA

HUSSAR

HUSSAR-

HUSSAR-R

HUSSAR-RO

HUSSAR-ROC

HUSSAR-ROCK

HUSSAR-ROCKS

HUSSAR-ROCKS-

HUSSAR-ROCKS-Y

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YO

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOU

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-S

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SO

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SOC

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SOCK

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SOCKS

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SOCK

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SOC

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-SO

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-S

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOUR-

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YOU

HUSSAR-ROCKS-YO

HUSSAR-ROCKS-Y

HUSSAR-ROCKS-

HUSSAR-ROCKS

HUSSAR-ROCK

HUSSAR-ROC

HUSSAR-RO

HUSSAR-R

HUSSAR-

HUSSAR

HUSSA

HUSS

HUS

HU

H

Hussar will rock your world!

30th November

Name, Hussar Jonathan Tjhan; Gender, Male; Toy, Helicopter; Instrument, Guitar; Genre, Rock'n'Roll; Tamagotchi Species, Hinotamatchi; Age, 1; Weight, 26 lb's; life stage, Music School; Band Name, Mexicali

Great News!

Yesterday I formed a band with Paul the Nonopotchi(Bass drum) and Elaine the Chamametchi (Saxophone). We are MEXICALI! They don't have great names like mine! Anyway, last night I went to a fancy restaurant and I Nightpelt was dropping salt and spilling water all over me!

Me: Oi! Stop that!

Nightpelt: [munch] what? [munch]

Me: Quit dropping food on me!

N: Oh, sorry. [munch]

Me: *Sigh*

After that sigh I felt this tingle down my back and I felt dizzy then Nightpelt checked on me and exclaimed the word: "HINOTAMATCHI!" and started doing all this weird stuff. Now I am planning to sneak out to have my face pierced. So when Nightpelt goes to bed, I will go to Nazotchi's pharmacy to, well....you know.

THAT'S IT! HUSSAR! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! I READ EVERY SINGLE POST YOU AND THE TAMAGOTCHI'S BEFORE YOU HAVE MADE! IF YOU GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE PHARMACY, YOU ARE GOING DOOOWWN!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

1st December

Name, Hussar Jonathan Tjhan; Gender, Male; Toy, Helicopter; Instrument, Guitar; Genre, Asian; Tamagotchi Species, Hinotamatchi; Age, 1; Weight, 25lb's; life stage, Music School; Band Name, Mexicali

WOW, Geez. I Nightpelt didn't need to be so stingy about it. :p

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE STINGY!

how did you....

I have my own laptop and I connected it to your computer and I can moniter everything you do! :eek:

Get off my Log! :angry:

NO!

Get offf....

I said getkzxxc bvnjkjfawnmj ,.gmnhjkrmnbvhxjkkbjvhxklcv,mnjklxmoffzjhhgfkbjhglSTOP IT!hjfdjmokmkmjkmNOijfvijtgokpkjj fdckhcvdfng,.hkjjbnm.vnm.vbn HUSSARISABUM!HUSSARISABUTTFACE!hjifgjidv.... I AM WATCHING YUU!!!!!!!!! B)

Phew! I finally booted Nightpelt away, for now at least.

Yesterday I met a Marotchi who calls herself sushi, she keeps beating me at bowling! But not at keyboard!

Later

onighttay atway idnightmay Iway illway eaksnay outway ethay

ackbay oorday enthay alkway overway otay ethay armacyphay otay

etgay away iercingpay onway ymay ellybay uttonbay ymay earsway

andway ymay upperway iplay. Itway isway onlyway away iercingpay

itway illway otnay illkay anyoneway.

Inway ivefay aysday itway ouldway ebay Ightpeltsnay irthdaybay

Iway illway elebratecay ybay ayingplay ethay ewnay ongsay Iway

earnedlay atway oolschay.

2nd December

Name, Hussar Jonathan Tjhan; Gender, Male; Toy, Helicopter; Instrument, Guitar; Genre, Rock'n'Roll; Tamagotchi Species, Mametchi; Age, 2; Weight, 30 lb's; life stage, Street Performer; Band Name, Mexicali; Auiditions Passed, 0;

This morning Nightpelt had a fit when she saw me this morning with a piercing on my ear; so I am now grounded from seeing my band (except for auditions) until I get married! How unfair!

AND I said that I needed to go to th pharmacy, right? Just before I opened the door I transformed! into MAMETCHI. I just wish that I could pass the auditions, somehow. :mellow:

3rd December

Name, Hussar Jonathan Tjhan; Gender, Male; Toy, Helicopter; Instrument, Guitar; Genre, Asian; Tamagotchi Species, Mametchi; Age, 2; Weight, 30 lb's; life stage, Street Performer; Band Name, Mexicali; Auiditions Passed, 0

Yep, just another booooring day. :p I really miss seing Paul and Elaine, I hope they will forgive me for not coming to practices. Anyway, I have put on a mocha costume! I look like a kitty! Though this isn't very manly, but still! :rolleyes: .

- gotta go! I have an audition!

7th December

Name, Hussar Jonathan Tjhan; Gender, Male; Toy, Helicopter; Instrument, Guitar; Genre, Rock'n'Roll; Tamagotchi Species, Mametchi; Age, 6; Weight, 30 lb's; life stage, Street Performer; Band Name, Mexicali; Auiditions Passed, 0

lots have happened and I am too lazy to post.

Well I passed no auditions and I just got married to a hot babe by the name of Olivia(Mimitchi) and we had Eowyn who is the most adorable little girl ever! I am so not happy that I have to leave tonight.

Here are my last words:

Goodbye Eowyn,

Mommy and daddy are going to Tama Planet, we will come and visit sometimes, work hard at school and made mommy and daddy proud!

With love

Daddy and Mommy :(

Goodbye....... :(

7th December

Name, Eowyn Kyzyl Tjhan; Gender, Female; Toy, Tamagotchi; Instrument, Guitar; Genre, Classical; Tamagotchi Species, Petitchi; Age, 0; Weight, 5 lb's; life stage, infant.

Woke up by myself and met Nightpelt and Kinotchi. Nightpelt fed and looked after me, she is really nice. And Kinotchi is my friend, I met him this morning and we played bowling and piano contests. I am very happy. - Time for food :D

10th December

Name, Eowyn Kyzyl Tjhan; Gender, Female; Toy, Horse; Instrument, Guitar; Genre, Classical; Tamagotchi Species, Tamatchi; Age, 0; Weight, 15 lb's; life stage, pre-schooler

I didn't write in a while cuz Nightpelt keeps pausing me! :p And yeah, this pink lady came to my house for lunch and gave me a horse!, she also said that I may come to pre-school.

As if! B)

I am a little embarrised to say this but I miss daddy.

Later

Nightpelt forced me to go to school! I met kuribotchi and I played jump rope with him and he lost! HA!

It is almost christmas

I have also seen Mattaritchi alot lately (He was the Kinotchi I mentioned earlier. He always wins in bowling, I think that game is rigged. :angry: There is a rumour that Grandma (Romilda) claimed that there will be a Tamagotchi joining us and this is true! Well....CONFIRMED true by Mattaritchi, I still see no sign of them.

I am going to stop writing on this log so a Guide can close this.

I am stopping because my V6 just ran out of batteries yesterday and I am just too lazy to switch on the computer.

Hope you enjoyed this log so far. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back