♥ New Tama Log ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to CD2321's newest (and most in-order!) Tama log! Since I often switch Tamas to log, I won't call this "TMGC+C Log" or "New Tama-Go Adventures" or something. Here is the order each post will be in:

(Tama name and version here)

Current Character:

Current Aims:

Current Stats:

Hungry:

Happy:

Weight:

Generation:

(extra variables here, depending on version)

What Just Happened:

I'll just introduce you to my Tama. It is a Wave 2 Tama-Go, black with a Mametchi figure. It is currently named Jasmine and is Shelltchi. Hopefully she will evolve tomorrow, into Lovelitchi or Violetchi!

JASMINE, WAVE 2 TAMA-GO

Current Character: Shelltchi

Current Aims: To get Lovelitchi or Violetchi is my second ever Tama-Go adult, and my first adult on the Wave 2!

Current Stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥♥

Weight: 22 lbs

Generation: 1st Gen.

Training: 2/25

Friendship: ♥♥♥♥♥♥

What Just Happened: Nothing...except the weight going up! Then I played a game just now...and it went down to 20 lbs.

Very sorry about having SO many logs. It must be confusing with all of then running. I'm permanently moving to this log: Blogger Tamalog! You can comment on that one if you wish. I have disabled you emailing me via the log or you viewing my profile so that access to personal info is denied. I hope you do not mind this.

Please close this.

- dazzilitchigirl AKA Lovelitchi

OST EDIT: Please bear in mind that if a topic needs handling, click on the yellow "Report" button in the bottom left-hand corner. The Guides aren't mind-readers, unfortunately, and definitely don't always have time to scour the forums for topics that need closing (I probably wouldn't have found this if another person didn't report it for you). ;) Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back