Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are worried about shipping rates... Preorder the Tama P on HLJ.com then do a private stock. They will hold it for 2 months, although you do need to pay for your items to get them together. Then shipment will be together and worth the EMS price... Roughly $16 American... I love HLJ... They have a really good company and most always a tracking number.

thanks, i read it the other day on there actually haha

so i wasn't crazy thinking i dreamed it up!

Yes it does connect with the IDL there has been info on the p's that suggests its backwards compatible but I am not so sure about the id and the +colour

NEW INFO:

Here is the secret pocket book

82252f8bd1b735d5ee6bb052d367177d.jpg

d8b491d050b699b6856bf679a5b6c8ce.jpg

All new info from the book as I have zoomed in to see what there is:

.look to the left of the box for a baby,toddler and teen ( female)

.new restaurant other than the Chinese one

.confirmed melody cafe,kira2tamamori shop,dream school

You can still grow trees but these are much more like the color trees other than plants like on the IDL

Edit: more pics plus strap

6c593ad0c9213ab567672ba14319ef8e.jpg

142eb14ab3758871ca2d29e50d890d5e.jpg

629894aa0e31947950c53deb50c76c83.jpg

18a12e7d89d2fdb44fc6ac7ec94db7d8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly CANNOT WAIT for the Tamagotchi P. My thoughts to all the people who are saying that it's going to ruin Tamagotchi is do you realize how BORING Tamagotchi would get if they never changed it up? But anyways I think it's going to be really awesome.

I'm uber stoked. BUT IM ALSO SKEPTICAL! Will it remove the ID-L features? Will I still get henshin jo? I MISSED GETTING AN ID-L I DONT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THOSE FEATURES! *tears*

They are for some reason advertising that its better than a egg.....
My mom said the translation for Tamago is Egg. After so many years I don't understand why they would revert to that type of commercial.

I have to agree you're talking about the country that has a cafe where you pay to hug someone......

Yes you are right other cents tamago means egg which is part of the origin of the name TAMAGOtchi the tchi being part of the katakana ( English words spoken in Japanese) for watch making tamagotchi meaning egg watch

I think what the commercials are trying to do is talk about an egg vs a p's saying that an egg tastes good but you can't play or do anything with it

It's in this commercial which was what I was talking about it

https://youtu.be/VJTNxwc4A84

you can make a character that looks like you?!!! or will it be only in japan -_-

you can make a character that looks like you?!!! or will it be only in japan -_-
It's a contest for people in Japan. They can get entries if they take an older-version Tamagotchi toy to Tama Depa when they buy the Tamagotchi P's upon release. The winner gets their own character and their favourite items will become new download items as well. (According to the Japanese event site)

I'm getting one for only $40AUD. Not gonna say the site, because then everyone would buy them and leave none left for me. XD I'll get it as a Christmas present. :D My mama already said yes. ^_^

I'm getting one for only $40AUD. Not gonna say the site, because then everyone would buy them and leave none left for me. XD I'll get it as a Christmas present. :D My mama already said yes. ^_^
That sounds fishy since Hobby Link Japan would be selling them the retail pricing just like anyone else in Japan.

I'm definitely getting one soon, thinking about already sending my uncle a link from HLJ.

By the way, how much is the shipping fee to Poland there, or any non-UK european country? I don't see any information there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back