Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you... Those charms or deco pieces... In Bandai Japan's Precure toy line are a hit. They have tons of those it seems and they don't have just one use. The deco pieces are used as decorative buttons, bag charms and stick on other smile precure items... I would probably put them in those croc shoes... Both the precure and tamagotchi ones.

They Probably saw the huge profit with the precure ones, so they are trying tamagotchi ones now.

Reminds me... Still need to post the Precure decors somewhere......

If people like the Pieces, they will definitely be popular. Japan and America are two different countries, they might of not liked collectibles in America but they MAY like them in Japan. Shipping is really the main issue for me. If they like them then, woah, business good for them. :p

Precure is very popular in Japan so... Its on TV Asahi. That might have something to do with the peices.

Downloads already? Yay. Someone should try to transfer them back to an older color.... I am looking forward to the new stuff for the tama P. That probably means new pouches and accessories for the color tamas. (not directly the tama p)

Well I just got off the phone with my mom and she is making a trip home to Japan for Christmas, so I might get a Tamagotchi P from her. We will see since the dollar isn't doing so good against the yen she might not want to pay for one.

I just hope for the downloads they dont recycle the downloads like they did with the iD and iD L........

- TamaTamatchi

I'm not 100% if this is related to the P's or not but:

https://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?GenreCode2=all&Word=Tamagotchi+deco+seal&x=0&y=0

There are two deco seals (now out of stock? Earlier it said nov release) one the lovely seal and the other a white crystal one. But if they're not related please tell me so I don't get them xD

On another note, I'm SUPER excited! I didn't ore-order mine, I'm hoping these go on sale (even just a little) during cyber Monday (the Monday after Thanksgiving) But if not I'm getting one for Christmas because my dad always gives me $50-60, so this is what I'm getting this year :D

I'm not 100% if this is related to the P's or not but:

https://www.hlj.com/s...co seal&x=0&y=0

There are two deco seals (now out of stock? Earlier it said nov release) one the lovely seal and the other a white crystal one. But if they're not related please tell me so I don't get them xD

On another note, I'm SUPER excited! I didn't ore-order mine, I'm hoping these go on sale (even just a little) during cyber Monday (the Monday after Thanksgiving) But if not I'm getting one for Christmas because my dad always gives me $50-60, so this is what I'm getting this year :D
These are just seals and are in no way related to the Tamagotchi P's, as the only one designed for them at the moment is the LoveMelo ver, which will also be released on November 23rd.

PS - I don't think they'd go on sale (discounted) on Cyber Monday either, because Japan does not observe such.

Oh bummer. Oh well. Lol.

If japan had a Cyber Monday... It would be more like Cyber Sunday... But they don't observe cool things like that. But HLJ, the stock is wonky. I got my item from there. They said low stock but then switched to no stock. They are weird like that. I figure the change of stock is for preorders to stop or slow purchasing.

I would ask Jason on ebay if he plans on selling them. (more then likely) he sells them generally for good prices in the beginning, then keeps them pretty fair as they get more exclusive to find. I bought my IDL form him and I felt as if I won the lotto for the price.

These are just seals and are in no way related to the Tamagotchi P's, as the only one designed for them at the moment is the LoveMelo ver, which will also be released on November 23rd.

PS - I don't think they'd go on sale (discounted) on Cyber Monday either, because Japan does not observe such.
Good to know ^_^

Thank you!!

Oh bummer. Oh well. Lol.

If japan had a Cyber Monday... It would be more like Cyber Sunday... But they don't observe cool things like that. But HLJ, the stock is wonky. I got my item from there. They said low stock but then switched to no stock. They are weird like that. I figure the change of stock is for preorders to stop or slow purchasing.

I would ask Jason on ebay if he plans on selling them. (more then likely) he sells them generally for good prices in the beginning, then keeps them pretty fair as they get more exclusive to find. I bought my IDL form him and I felt as if I won the lotto for the price.
I wished they observed it :p

Also, if I'm allowed to ask... Who's Jason?

Jason's store on ebay. He is still selling some IDL, for $66 last I knew. Then you can see his stuff in his store. Pretty nice and many of us on TamaTalk have purchased from him.

Some preorders look like they are stopping. White tama p.

The white has been on order stop for a while I preorderd the last white one when they for some reason put it up for preorder again ( they must have had one last in order ) I have a feeling buy the time they go in stock they will instantly sell out

Also I don't think anyone has posted on here yet but it will connect to the new data card machine tamagotchi rizumu ( tamagotchi rhythm )
b5f531fe32506259de64e1225c657584.jpg

42409ca891e5f2d91f2a1cb1926fbb70.jpg

45054e3dbb436561e176bfb536193d0d.jpg

The new charecter is tamariztchi

a43e6d97345030d53ee1efcfd3bf43ee.jpg

By the way the IDL is compatible with the new machine

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info, furbitchi!

Well, I just want to sum up on my last post. If this Tama P and the Pieces don't come out of the oven well, it will turn out just like Bandai America. That would be bad.

When i hear of a new tamagotchi I was really excited, but now I'm not anymore, I don't like the characters :( , by the way, it looks way too girly :(

it's called rhythm because it's to do with yumekira wanting to he idols so I'm sure ther will be some music an rhythm type game there used to be hundreds of different game on the old one so I'm guessing there will be some anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back