My Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popprincess83

Reaction score
I know I've had a small series of various tamagotchi logs. This one I promise will be consistent. My collection of tamagotchis currently contains a v3, v5, and v5 celebrity. At one point I had a v2 but I misplaced it.

My v3

I took out the battery to my v5 celebrity and placed it inside my v3. The v3 is home to Candy who I believe is the offspring to Clark, a previous tamagotchi on my v3. Candy is a five year old girl pipotchi on 2nd generation weighing 71lbs.

My V5

No battery

My v5 celebrity

No battery

My V3

Friday, I had school so I was forced to keep my tamagotchi in my locker. Meaning to check up on it during passing time (5 mins) I so solemnly kept forgetting. Even when I remembered in 5th period I quickly forgot again. I kept the little buddy inside my purse keeping it hidden to my own eyes. I quickly remembered halfway into 6th period. I, luckily, when checking my tama after school founf=d it to be perfectly safe with only a couple hearts missing. This weekend I kept the tamagotchi paused unpausing it only for certain occasions.

Bad news. Candy is dead. To replace her comes Carter (spelled Cartr because of letter limit). I decided to keep in tradition of the CA. More bad news. My V3 battery is dead. I'm afraid it will take a while before I get permission from my mother to use her money to spend $3 for replacement batteries for my V3.

Basically Carter turned into a tamatchi. I was well on the 7th round of bump when the pixels began to fade down and a huge x and battery sign appeared right before I earned the money for completing full game of bump.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back