Littlest Pet Shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoitchi

Reaction score
I have seen many posts about "littlest pets overranking tamas" and that "we hate LPS" WELL< I DON't I love them. I do have lots ( a whole boxfull)

but not the latest stuff. I don't think they are "Overranking" tamas, I think LPS is just as popular.

me and my sis are big collectors for them -_- we have over 200! (yes, that big of collecting XD) we collect the figurine ones, not the virtual ones... too expensive XP

:furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i HATE them!!!

its a copy of tamagotchi!!

why to have a cat or a dog on a lil LCD screen that is ONE character and never changes or mates when you can have a ORIGINAL tam that has a lot of characters and can mate and use items??

i prefer the tamagotchi, its a lot better.

not trying to be mean LPS lovers.

We're not only talking about the LPS virtual, and although the virtual is boring it's not a copy of TMGC. The virtual LPS concept is to find all the missing pets. Not to mate.

I really like the virtual lps, lots of things to do! I have the pink-edit white not pink lol- bunny one (GAH! whay do I like bunnys so much!?!?!?)

i have one of them. its the orange kitten. but its an electronic thing. its boring because i beat all the goals in like an hour

i have uhh about 67 of them , i think. well anyway THEY HAVE NoTHING TO DO WITH TAMas! they are very cuet :)

....................... but i gotta say that tamas are better

This "Set" of LPS, is not the first pet thing out. They excisted before the first tamagotchi. They looked smaller and were about the hight of a quarter to a 50 cent piece. They had better paint art and looked more relistic.

The digital pets aren't copies. Regardless what people say... Most digital pets work the same way a tamagotchi does.

The VIPs are very simmilar to the tama-town. But what can you do when you are trying to get money for your own company. That just means Tama-Town/Bandai had a good idea and they approve. Nobody can really get into trouble internet wise setting up a game like another game. Given it is not using the other company's chracters. Copy-rights, as long as those are crossed.... there wont be an issue.

Mine has used the same battery for over two years. BUT THEY SUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

i like LPS they're awesome!! but i like tamagotchi more. too bad they dont make little tama figures... that would be the BEST!!!! Anyway, i havent counted how many. i have some of the newer ones and the pets only clubhouse,but i do have a LOT. About LPS being more popular than tamas, i think they are in america, but mabye they are more popular than lps in other places. like japan,they're probably more popular there.

I love LPS digital pets! I have five digial pet devices now, my newest being the LPS interactive organizer. My only annoyance is that these games only let you have one pet so you choose which one you want based on the animal, whereas with tamagotchi you don't know what your pet my evolve with, LPS stays the same pet the whole time.

I used to love and collect Littlest Pet Shop figures when I was a kid. They were small and shaped like realistic animals in various poses.

I don't know what happened, but NOW they're mutant freaks with gigantic blimp heads and huge eyes all on a tiny little body, and they don't look remotely like real animals. It's ridiculous.

I got a used LPS virtual pet and I played with it, but I wasn't too impressed. It was huge and inconvenient to carry around... and I found the gameplay to be rather boring. XD

That's just my opinion, though. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back