Halloween Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will use my Princess Spacy iD L. :)
Ok! You're the last person being accepted!~~~

There is now a new topic for logging your tamas for the Halloween Hatch! Click HERE to see it. Applications for the hatch are no longer being accepted! Please remember to log your tama for the hatch in the new thread, and not to begin until October 31st! Happy Hatching!

Last edited by a moderator:
**Double posted by mistake, sorry.**

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to reseting my ID L my tama ran away a couple of days ago and Ive been resisting the urge to reset till tomorrow.

Also Im pretty new to logging so if someone could let me know the best sizes and easiest way of doing photos it would be appreciated :)

Looking forward to reseting my ID L my tama ran away a couple of days ago and Ive been resisting the urge to reset till tomorrow.

Also Im pretty new to logging so if someone could let me know the best sizes and easiest way of doing photos it would be appreciated :)
I suggest getting a photobucket account, uploading your photos, going into edit mode, cropping them down than resizing them to about 420 x 420. (that's exactly what I do at the moment) Photobucket can be a little glitchy at times, so make sure NOT to hit 'save and replace' when you're done. Click 'save as copy' instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back