FABuLUZZZ moi. ohhh tres GLAM, dolls--LiiiiLYYYyyy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabulouzzz[<3]

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]
4d7lgk9.jpg
[/SIZE]

ohh bonjour, dolls. Of course you must want to know who I am &amp;&amp; I better tell you. Liliane-Lotte, but I insist my loves call me Lily or Liz or Lotte. My ENTIRE family has called me Lily since day one. That was supposed to be on my birth certificate...but my father put [who, had problems =[ more than we thought. He took his own life when I was eleven] wrote up Liliane-Lotte. Some people have other nicknames for me =]]] so don't be confused when I'm addressed by something like Red-hot-Pooh Peepers [ahem, Marilyn]... or something else.

I have colitis/chrones. And OTHER issues =]=...

I'm 4"10 AND AN ENTIRE HALF

89lbs. I consider that VERY, VERY fat. I hate my body.

Let me see, to avoid stalkers? Not so much will be given out--total geek there, I know. xD I attend Gann Academy, * removed *. Mmmhmm, chew it. It's delicous. As you can see there Dane Cook is my luffer. Actually, I'm transferring to an all-girls school soon. So I won't be going to Gann in like a week.

I can be a total *removed* and I can be tres sweet.

I do would ADORE to roleplay--third person. haha.I also do myspace roleplays myspace.com/MiOnE_x_FABuLUZZZ

I ADORE to write and am currently working on a book called. I based a Harry Potter character hogwartsizing the plot [meaning I had to alter facts to fit jk's plotting. so Mine is different. to check it out go to myspace/the__cheno] that is also another character of mine.I also have a few other books on hand such as Fantome of Fenway, which will soon be published =] I am not kidding there. I still have to edit a few things, so I'm told. oi.

Like I said. I can be your biff. Just be NICE.

I'm a drama/broadway GEEK. I edit films =]]]]]

Best performance I've ever been in was POTC, stage version, as Elizabeth Swann.

PTO&amp;&amp;Wicked&amp;&amp;bat boy are AMAZING musicals AS WELL AS HAIRSPRAY &lt;333333

THERE'S so much more to write but...

NOW about Tamas. I'm in tenth grade and I just got my tama yesterday. I did have the see-through yellow, kitten one in second grade... and it dropped in the sink and that was over. I'm totally blocked and not at all sure how to use this thing x___X I firts had a little dude named Raoul but I reset him and now have a girl named Miley. I SHOULD have named her Mione. I feel so STUPID! I might just reset it againa nd again until I get another girl. Or I'll just name my next one Mione. Yes, I'll do that. Um, my tama is hot pink with yellow and light pink hearts &lt;3 and I SOOOOO need help with THIS!

So be my friend and help? Please.

&lt;3333 LizZziEE

AIM; andlilywaslike &amp;&amp; LiLY x FABuLUZZZ

myspace: /fashionistaa__x0posh

MSN; [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, thanks =]

My little Miley is so much trouble, though.

I can't really tell what she is... Right now she's a toddler and she kind-of looks like a little bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back