Calling all V2 tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikkusFaith

Reaction score
hello all! i recently bought a 4.5 tama but i already started him and yes hes all by his lonesome but tis ok~ I wanted to join the group hatching so i thought i would start my own with my old V2 tamas!! i have 2 english v2's and a japanese v2 tama. im still debating on whether or not i should get restart my Japanese one let me know if you would like me to. ill have my v2's up and running in one or two days depending on how many join my group hatching :mametchi: <_< please join!! just enter this!

((this group is now taking applications!!))::

Your name: Britani/RikkusFaith(you dont have to out ur real name!!)

Your Tama version(hopefully its V2 but others are welcome!!) V2!! is mine

How many are you gonna start?: i'm gona start 2!

Your Tama color(s):1: Red with jelly beans and blue buttons 2: White with colored loops/dough nuts and red buttons :D

(3:my japanese one is pearl casing with pink hearts and buttons its keychain is replaced with a blue clip).

any pics of your tamas?!:

why yes

1: the red one

2:the white one

((3: my japanese tama)):the japanese one!

-------

and my V4.5 which is currently connected to my RakuRaku Dinokun(dinkie dino).

my v4.5 is only 2 yrs old and is a "Kujakutchi". hes a spoiled lil tama :DD :( :)

myV4.5

Thats all I'd like you to enter. I'll be posting back to check on the entries. i'll have your user name in my next post to show whos joined. also know that once you join if you need to leave for a day or so please let me know!! ill post it next to your name!! thanks again!

-RikkusFaith!!<333

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya, i'd love to be in this hatch.

My name: Anastacia

Tama version: V2

How many: Im only hatching one

Colours: I have a pink v2

https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn135/w...lz/Image026.jpg

I hope more people will join :blink:

I also apologies for the bad quality photo's. I don't have my digital camera at the moment, so i have to use my mobile.

aww its adorable! once we get more entries we'll get started :p

UPDATED!!

ok for some reason my past posts wont let me edit them ... >.<; but heres our entries now

Thank you so much for joining~!

__Tama group V2's___

Me- RikkusFaith

Tsarina Anastacia

Carri

Sure, i'll join. I have just started my tama uo for the 1st time in 3 years so i'm a little rusty.

Name - Carrigan

Tama Version - 2

How many? - Just one

Colors - Maroon with pink and white stripes and dots.

Sorry, no pics :-(

wonderful! thats awesome! dont worry we're all a bit rusty but hey thats what this forum is aLL about gettin to understand our tamas! ill add ya to the list! thanks again!

i can join but i am NOT rusty i've had about a million tamas but because of skool one died so i can restart it. currently avaliable:4( w/ battery on that is alive and isn't hiding behind junk in my room!!!)

name:danae

version: v2

how many: 1

color:blue w/ flowers

Name:Sarah

Version:2

Couler:rEd

Pics:No my cam broke

Thanks for joining Danae and Sarah. This will be a fun hatch when Rikku decides the date :D

Also, depending on when my huge collection of v2's arrive, i may change the v2 that im using. Or i may add in another hehe.

sorry all for slow reply! thanks so much for joining! ill have the dates up soon. :33 i believe i wana start it for october 1st to start off the new month. please leme know if that will be good for everyone. thanks so much for joining :33 i think im gona lower my choice of tamas to just one. and thats gona be the white one. ill have the red one to connect and such but since i got my angelgotchi ive found i have several tamas on at a time and with my new job i cant spend my time playing with tamas all day. ^.^;; ima update with the new names so look forward to it <33

:D

UPDATED!!

ok for some reason my past posts wont let me edit them... AGAIN! ... >.<; but heres our entries now

Thank you so much for joining~!

__Tama group V2's___

Me- RikkusFaith

Tsarina Anastacia

Carri

Danae

Sarah

Hi guys, RikkusFaith is having some computer troubles, but when she gets it fixed she will open the hatch for us. I cant open it, because I've been called away for a few days. Sorry guys, but just hang in there and it will all be sorted.

hello all sorry ben late my computer is down for a moment but should be up and running tomarrow i want to start the hatching either tomarrow or the next day so that we can all start up at the same time :33 sorry so much trouble thanks so muhc for ur patience

I would likely join :angry:

Name: alls

Version: v2

How many: just one

Colour: grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back