Osutchi and Mesutchi Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordboss

Reaction score
4th of May

Hello! Well today has been awful! First of all I planned to get my website updated with new logs and finish my Angel page. It turned out that I was unable to that because of our stupid wifi box. Today it decided to cut off our house phone and then decided that the Internet was to be cut of too. I thought about using my Mobile as a modem but I could not because of the signal that Virgin mobile provide is awful! I gotta say, I can't wait till my contract is up. Only 14months left and O the Joy.

As some of you may know, I decided that I was going to buy a new vintage Tamagotchi. A P1 to be precise. Well I was about to buy it and someone else snatched the Buy-it-now price of $19. I really wanted it but instead I snatched a Japanese Angelgotchi. It should be here in late May or early June, I'll just have to wait and see.

Today I also hatched up my Osutchi and Mesutchi. At first when the hatched they looked like little poops. Im happy that I am running these again. I have kinda been missing them. For some reason I seem to like some of the older ones more than the connections. Its probs because I have run more of them than the connections. I guess that it will change in time. Like regular Tamagotchi, Kuritchi needed that one hour and 5 mins of constant care. I admit I fed a few snacks because I though that s/he needed a treat. They took a nap, pooped twice, got sick, and finally changed into Mohitamatchi.

Picturedec25011.jpg

P2

Now onto the Tamagotchis, My Kusatchi died at age 9 just as I predicted. So later on that night I rehatched him. Which could be the last time as his buttons are not responding. Anyway my other P2. Changed into Hashizotchi, the character I was aiming for. He is doing fine. So that's about it for this log and I will post again soon. Thanks for taking your time to read this log,

Regards!

5th May 2011

Today the Internet started working again which was good! I finally could update this log. I have been waiting to do it for like a WHOLE day! :) hehehe

I decided today that ivwas going to retire my Mimitchi Tama. The main reason for it is because the button had gotten so in responsive that it was unusable and I had to use a pen to get the A button to even notice ne pressing it. Poor P2 Tamagotchi.

I had to find a replacement to run in his place, inended up on decided to unpause my Tama-go and start up my Osutchi and Mesutchi couple. My Tama-go is Currently 5 years old and a pipotchi. I plan on letting it find love with the very old character called well I don't know! I'll edit this in abit and replace it with the correct Name.

Well I think that's about it for now. Next log I will post in about 2-5 days,

Regards Jordboss

Last edited by a moderator:
07/05/2011

Well it's been a while since I last posted! Since then not much has really happened I'll start off with the P2. I worked so hard to Hashizotchi and he sadly passes away yesterday at 1:00pm At the ages of 8. He left younger than my Kusatchi and he was a healthier character, I guess it was his time to go.

hashizotchi.jpg

The TamaGo turned 7 today and the date place was avalible so I decided to marry her. My pipotchi married (woolitchi) I think that's a nickname but I guess you all know who he is. I hope that by the next 2 days she will have a son or a daughter.

As for my Osutchi an Mesutchi: they turned into Obotchi

and the other matching character. I hope that they will turn into adults by the ages of 6 so that I can see them mate and have cute little babytchi. Not long o suppose since they will be 3 tomorrow. Well that's about it. See you soon!

It's been a while since I last updated. Mainly due to having no time and I might be enimic. ( makes you sleepy all the time) however I still manage to play with and keep my Tamagotchi running. I'll have to do a little bit of catching up but rather than leaving it and making more for myself. I'll post the logs in a bit! :)

14th May 2011

Osutchi and Mesutchi

Today my little Tamas turned into adults. I was so happy that I didn't end up as the unmatables! Anyway I'll post a picture of Bunbutchi and Bunkotchi! So that was all that happened with Osutchi and mesutchi ! It was quite a quite day for them. I was very happy though because I knew what I was going to do tomorrow. Any Guesses?

Tama Go

My Pipotchi married a Woolotchi and had a baby boy. Tomorrow he will be in my care¬! I don't know what I am going to name him. Possibly Matt or maybe just by there actual names. I don't know yet.

Angelgotchi

My little angel is now the top character you can get. Health wise anyway, He is 5 today and doing well. I really want the twin Angels. There the ones that I am trying for, If i get them though that is a different story. I think that i might because I am giving them good care. So its just a matter of time.

Well its time to wrap this log up again! Ill post in a bit. (I really need to catch up, Its starting to bug me now)

Regards

15th May 2011

Osutchi and Mesutchi

I woke up today thinking that my tamas could not connect but I later found out they could! I was o happy that I was finally able to see them mate. This was my second attempt at raising them. My first attempt ended with them being the unmatables! So anyway! After they did there thing! I

accently disconnected the Osutchi half way through the matting! I quickly connected them back up and the seemed fine luckily! The end result was a Tsbutchi!

16th:

Just catching up! I really cant remember what happened! I think nothing happened as they are doing fine, I will post some pictures of them now! :)

*images deleted by request*

So those are the images that I took on the 16th ! Ill be back in a bit to catch up with the logs!

Regards

18th May

(Thanks for all the feedback that you guys who read this have given me! I'm always happy to recive your comments!)

Osutchi and Mesutchi

Hello, Ill start off with the Osutchi and Mesutchi. Today I woke up at 6:20 and my tonsil was swollen so I was unable to go to school. I went back to sleep at woke up at 7:45 and went downstairs and have led on the sofa all day! I can't move! I feel so ill. Anyway, I looked down at the screen and saw that my Bunbutchi and Bunkotchi had left and they left their children in my care! So far they have not changed into the next stage. I wonder why not? Anyway here is a picture of her. Its so much hastle to put pictures on here! First I have to upload the picture with my ipod and then copy and paste it onto my pc and then resize it and then finally post it on here. (NOTE: There is only one picture because they both look the same!)

tsbutchi.jpg

Note: I'm going to have to pause my Osutchi and Mesutchi for a while as I am unable to look after them. I have so much corse work and such that needs to be done for school, that I do not have time for them. I will be running my Music star but I am still unsure of I should run a Tama go! Leave me a pm with your thoughts!

18th May 2011:

I have decided to keep my music star and Tama-Go running for the moment. I bought 7 Tamagotchi about 3 hours ago for £8.01! I have been wanting a v1 or v2 for a while since mine broke a while back, well I snatched 4! V1s I think. And also I got a v3 and 2 v5s but they are pink. I don't mind since none of my mates know that I run or play with Tamagotchi. I just have not got the guts to tell them and get made fun off because of it.

I will be taking my Music star to school with me tomorrow and will keep it out of site and in my pencil case! Or I might not take it with me. O I don't know....... I got to talk to someone in school about my attendance because I'm always I'll with tonsillitis and have been sent to Ear & nose & thought department!

19th May 2011

Tama-Go

First of all, TamaTalk is not working! Its so slow and keeps deleting my posts! Whats up with that? Anyway, My tama-go is 4 today and is doing good! I hope that he will be having a new wife and hopefully a kid by Sunday or Monday. I think this will be the last time I will be running the Tama-Go for a while as I will be starting up my Familitchi when it arrives. (what a nightmare that is going to be. I will have to take the pink case off it and put my old blue Familitchi case onto without braking any of the inside components. It will be okay........ I hope :|

He is doing okay I suppose, He is 4 years old now and is sleeping at the moment. Ill post some pictures that I got of him about 10 minuets befour he went to sleep! here they are! :)

img0528fe.jpg
img0529su.jpg
img0527k.jpg

img0526ac.jpg
img0525fr.jpg
img0524wl.jpg

Today is the 20th and I am writing this from my aunties blackberry, I'm staying over her house and thought I would give this log a quick upupdate. Anyway my Tama-Go has been on pause for today. I'm going to be unpausing it soon! Ill write some more in a bit.

I have not been blogging much lately due to School and homework and such, But now I have a week off and I am going to try and update everyday so that I don't get behind on the logs. It takes forever to get back up to date as some of you will know! (OldSchoolTama) I will try my best! :)

31st May 2011

I am sat here in my bedroom with a tamagotchi in 1 hand and a cup of tea in the other! Oh how I love tea! Anyway its been a while since I last posted< This mainly because I just had no time to run them, thats why my Osutchi and Mesutchi had to go on pause. I currently have running a P2 that I hatched about 45 minuets ago, I also have 3 V2's running a V3. They are

1 Babytchi

2 Nikatchi

1 Ringotchi

Ill be posting info in a bit! Im gunna got to sleep for a bit as I am so tiered!

Night! :)

31st & 1st

Today it is the first of June and I am writing this log about yesterday and Today mixed into one. I have been recently changing my mind about what tamagotchi to run. Here are some pictures of the ones that I won on ebay for £8.01. What a good deal I got there! 4 V2's for that price and a v3 and 2 v4s! Im still stuned now!

img0548k.jpg
img0550r.jpg
img0551mo.jpg
img0552un.jpg

img0556ny.jpg
img0557cs.jpg
img0555tx.jpg
img0554ub.jpg

They were really good together, I plan on getting Ringotchi with the Nikatchi (light blue) and then they will have kids, I don't know with the other Nikatchi. I might just keep her single and make her turn old or let her find a mite with the match maker. Ill will post some more pictures in my next log as you can only have a couple in each log! That kinda sucks!........ As with the P2, It is on pause at the moment as I am stayiong over my Aunts and I dont want to take it because my little cousin might lose it and it is my favourite. So as I was saying Ill be back in a minuet. Sorry for the short log! I dont have time but it was a much needed update! Regards

02/06/2011

Hello, I have decided that I am going to give this log a quick update. Well I hope its a long update. First of all I will start of with my V3 that I am running.

V3

I thought that I would add my Version 3 into the log as he has been on pause for well over 4 months now and he deserves a little time off pause don't you think? So I grabbed a screwdriver and replaced the batterys so that they don't run out anytime soon and then clicked download. On the screen I found a Maskitchi and 3 poops next to it. Though it was fully happy and hungry and also was full on it training meter. I dunno how I got one of the unhealthy Adults then........ Well yeah, I have got her running and She is doing well, Age 6 and still has not found love, I think that it will be tomorrow! Guess that I will find out soon! :)

V2

I still have got all of my v2s running, I thought today that My Nikatchi would change, So I waited and waited and waited and waited and then at 3:12pm he changed into Whaletchi I think she is called! I was just thinking about how I could get that character. Luck has been on my side again! :/ I can't wait till tomorrow so that My others will change! I really want a Ginjorotchi or even a Mametchi even though I know I wont get them because I have given them bad care! I will most likly get the Ninja, and Maskitchi But i guess they suite there characters well!

UPDATE: I am running my Osutchi and Mesutchi pair again, I have been missing them quite a but recently so I thought why not? I have got some extra tome off now for a bit and the holidays arnt that far away. I am also running my P2. He is the Tonmarutchi at the moment and I hope for him to change into any of the healthy characters. Hopefully Mimitchi but I doubt that!

The v3s have been in paise since yesterday due to me not having the time to run them and just generally wanting to go back to some vintage pets again. I really like the older ones more because they are just so fun and are not cramped with lots of new ones.

I hope that sometime soon I will be unpausing them and give them a little chance at life. That's all for now. Pictures coming on the next log, should be tomorrow as I really need to catch up. Well regards

Hello, its been a while don't you think? Well Ill start off by saying that life has been tough in the past few months. I have had to give up on my Tamagotchi and have had just no time to play with them. I hopefully will be starting them up again soon so I will start posting here, so from here I depart, thanks friends I have met on here, I hope to return one day soon!

This log has come to a end as is being replaced with a new log, Click new to visit it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back