Zoria's Official VP Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
I am running 3 virtual pets. My first is a Tama, whom I had JUST put the battery in and the X battery sign appeared.... grrr... His name is Dat, and he is a Kuroteletchi. I am taking pretty horrible care, too. I'll improve by toddler stage. *sweatdrops*

My second is a Baby horse, well, it is supposed to be a horse, but it looks like an ALIEN! Weird, eh? Her name is Kakashi. Kakashi is very high maintence. So far, I've figured out it has fallen asleep at random times, and it DOES have a time function. *gulp* I hope she survives the night, or goes to bed from 7PM-9PM. And wakes up at 5:30 the earliest. I will be able to sneek her to school, without mom noticing. *pets Kakashi*

My last is a fake Dinky Dino. This one lives for like, EVER. Medium Maintence, and you can just put it to sleep, since there is no time, therefore it is like pausing. I like this one very much. I hatched a Lion named Nuka. (Roasty toasty Princess....haha.) I'll get a piccy of him later.

Latest posts

Back