Zoria's OFFICIAL VP Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
[SIZE=17pt]Day 1[/SIZE]

On friday, my friend brang a 100 in 1 fake dinky dino. I have had 3 of them, one is lost and 2 broke. "Where did you get that?" I asked quizzically. "At the dollar Blitz near the new food basics." I played with hers and liked it alot. So, today, we had to go to the grocery store. I told mom about them, and she said we will go to the food basics. While mom bought the groceries, me and dad went inside the dollar blitz. I couldn't find them and I asked the counter lady, she pinted to some virtual pets, 2 different kinds. One that said "Digipet, 49 in 1" and one fake dinky dino.

I decided to get both. The first one I picked out was a green digipet, it is shaped like a egg, and has a shell that closes. (Like this one, but note this is NOT the product I got!) Then, I picked a fake raku raku dinokun. (This one) I payed for them with two dollars. In the food basics, I read the 49in1 packaging, but it was packaged good, so I opened my DDF with ease. I pulled out the tab and chose the fox, whom I named Shippo. I took care of him, he's quite needy. He was a baby fox. Soon, we paid. When I got home, I knifed open the package and took out my 49in1.

I got confused, and I started it with a bat. Hmm, iI chose it, but a house just sat there getting bigger and smaller. Weird. So after 2 minutes I got annoyed and reset it. Same thing... So I left it. Then after 5 minutes, it had hatched. So I reset again and chose the puppy. I named her meowbark©. The © is because that name is COPYRIGHT to meowbark here on TT. I cared for meowbark, untill 5:11 PM, when MB fell asleep. I turned her lights off. Hmm. The puppy looked like a small floating puppy head. Around half-an-hour ago, my DDF evolved into a larger and cuter fox.

Now it is about an hour or so later, and Meowbark just woke up. She is still the same, no signs of chaging. :D *sigh* It looked so cute on the friends list. Shippo is stil the same.

Okay. Around 7PM Meowbark awoke. Nothing happening with shippo, exept the occasionally being hungry and stuff. I cared for them, and then I joined Tamagtchi Sphere, at mimitchi.com. So I started my only good tama left, my silver V3. I named him Inu, because I had no other names, and the username Kat. Around 8PM MB went back to bed. It's been a long day for these two, esoecially shippo. He had evolved.

[SIZE=13pt]Day 2[/SIZE]

Well, Meowbark died. She beeped at 5AM, and I put her in SET mode, hoping it is like pause. Nope. She died come 6am. *sobs with anger* I'll set the time to 8pm when I go to bed at 10pm... That'll make them sleep in later.

So, I hatched a kitty named Mylintiny. (My-lin-tin-ee) In memorial of my cat that ran away. She isa floating cat head right now. And yesterday, I unpaused into and raised him, he evolved into a tamatchi. Then he went strait to sleep. Around 9:21.

Shippo is still fine. I woke him up and fed him, then gave him 2 shots of medicine. That cured him. The cutie. And there is two gaames on my DDF. Rock, Paper, Scissors and The weight lifting game. The weight lifting game is like Bump. just press the middle button as fast as you can. If you get over 30 clicks, you character lifts the weight. On the 49in1, there isn't much you can do under 4 years old exept feedd your pet. But the instructions state the games are Catch the egg and the TV game...No clue about those.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back