~!~Zoria's Guardian Log~!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoria

Reaction score
I added Guardian because I'm going to name my tamagotchis after Guardian of Ga'hoole characters.

Today, not very long ago, I started up my V4.5 with a little girl who I named Gylfi, which is supposed to be Gylfie. She's a little Elf Owl from the series, and uses big words alot. I adore her, and I love the name. Little Gylfie is a Kuribotchi right now, and I'm going on Tamatown with her tommorow after school... and homework.

I'm not so sure what I want her to be when she's an adult, I'll just play around and go with the flow, whatever she becomes is a suprise to me! Imagine her becoming some type of bird-like Tama! Or something with wings. Like Ura Violetchi!

Well, Goodnight from me and Gylfie, I'm going to head off to bed soon, and she already has!

Me and Gylfie sat through the whole thing, and it was booorrriiinnnggg. My mom brought me home early, so I don't need to write about it! Yay!

Gylfie just got her fortune cookie, she has 3 hearts, two GP bags, and two Macho men. o.o

I got her a cap and a cupcake, maybe I'll give her the cupcake later, and she can wear the hat when she's an adult! She should be turning into a teen sometime soon, though she's still Zero. I think she'll be one around 6 or 7 tonight.

From,

Zoria and Gylfie

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back