Zoria Logs Of Many (Maybe Too Many) Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
I sit on my bed and get my green V3, One of my V2s are lost and the other is not in use, my other V3 is also not in use and that my V1's back is gone. I quietly press reset, I set the time, date etc. and make the username AAAA, I hatch a baby girl. I name her Sagwa (Zawg-wah) from the TV show, my Tama journey starts all over. Again. I put her on pause. As I go to read logs and boost up my tama memory. I think off all the items I will get.......the points and souveneirs. I write this log, thinking what Tama I should buy off ebay........XP

I go to tamatown and get a bunch of souveneirs. I pause her so I can take a bath. I finish, unpause her and......She evolves into a Tamatchi. Weighing at 10lbs. I HATE tamatchis, but I know she will be a lovely kind of tamagotchi again. Knowing that my Crush is bringing his Mimiyoritchi tommorow, I get exited, just then Sagwa falls asleep......And that is the end of her big hatch day. I wake up at 5:59 AM this morning and pick her up, she is abviously still sleeping. I set the time so that it is 8PM. I fool around in Roleplay for awhile, and then write this log..........

I was suppposed to go to school today, but I had to help my mom go somewhere and back. I brung my sweet little Sagwa with me. She was so good that she didn't beep once. Later I see that all the Happy was empty, that will never do for a good character! I reset her and download her, she starts from 8 AM this morning! Thats when she woke up! I set back the proper time and play with her to fill the hearts (one happy, one hungry)that were empty.

I set her down and check the shop. Nothing there is good. I log on my computer, check my video thread and post in my log, then I go to do the Video.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, this whole story plot thing is tiring. I will tell my log the normal way.

Nothing going on with my little Sagwa, A ticket is in her shop. So I am going to play games and buy it. She has already got 8 souveneirs! What a lucky Tama, Stats will go up later.....*takes battery out of V2 and puts in silver V3 for later*

Latest posts

Back