Yay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a bunch! Pink Bruce, Electric Bruce, Island Kacheek, Faerie Cybunny, Pawkeet, Baby Kougra clip, McDonald's Starry Kacheek, and a McDonald's White Ixi that I lost... I gave away my Babaa and Red Shoyru.

They are really nice and cute. :huh:

I have some that I got from McDonalds.

*drools and thinks of Lean Beef Burgers*

They are: Blue poogle, yellow kacheek, blue kyrii, red kougra, green pteri... and some others which I don't think I have aymore. :blink:

Heheh, this is going to really aggravate you all, but me and my friend destroyed a whole shopping bag full of neopets plushes from McDonald's. We burned, maimed, tore, cut, and eviscerated the whole lot of them except for two we decided to spare, a green Kacheek that his little brother liked, and a blue Shoyru that my friend had some sort of attachment to, which I can respect. I still have some leftover parts lying around. The skins of a yellow Kiko, blue Pteri, red Poogle, and cloud Poogle. I sometimes make it look like they've been killed on my shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back