Wilsy's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilsy

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to my log[/SIZE]

Hi, and welcome to my log for the v5. I have been thinking about starting a log. Of course I am now on 6th Generation on my v5 so maybe I might still be able to start one. My family name is Paddl. Don't ask why! ;) First I'll try and remeber my family history.

1G: 3 members, Blended

2G: 3 members, Blended

3G: 2 members, Cheerful

4G: 3 members, Blended

5G: 3 members, Blended

6G: 1 member, Blended

Well, yesterday my 5th Generation got married via the dating show and guess what, the matchmaker was planetchi. So my furikotchi married a female sunnitchi! Then I got one egg. It hatched into an Iwatchi. That little guy can do soooooooooooo many poops! I think I heard a member say that before but I don't know who! Well, 1 hour later, she evolved into a Hoshitchi. She looks like a star with a little jump suit on her legs. I'll look for pixels of her here or on Google. I doubt google would have them though. I could make them myself if I can't find any. :mimitchi:

I expect she'll morph tommorow into a teen because she's been a toddler for 24 hours and I need to wait 48!

I'll update soon because I'm going for some fresh air now.

:gozarutchi: Wilsy

PS: To avoid breaking the TT log rules, which you can find here, PM me if you want to drop a comment or question. :nazotchi:

[SIZE=21pt]I got a first name for my tama![/SIZE]

After going outdoors, I thought of a name for my tama. MUCK!!!!!!

Summary:

Muck: Hoshitchi, Generation 6

BTW: I can't believe it. I can't find Muck. She was there 15 minutes ago. Well, gotta look for her.

Bye

:wacko: Wilsy

Edit: Found her!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have found some pixels, however you must refer to the growth chart to see them.

I have attached the link for convenience

Growth chart!

:D :D :D :D ALSO! :D :D :D :D

I have recieved a pm from tamablondie regarding my log. She also had a question which I have answered.

hi!Your logis very helpful. How do you make the bonds percent go up on tamagotchi v5?

thanks  :D

I wrote:

Thank you! :D
To increase the bond percentage, set the time to 11:59 am on your tama and in 1 minute it will ask for training. Train it and do this process repeatedly until you have the percentage to the level you want. Then reset the time!

Hope I helped!  ;)  

:D Wilsy
Thank you for the PM tamablondie! :D

I appreciate your comments and hope I helped answer your question!

;) Wilsy

[SIZE=21pt]Beddy byes![/SIZE]

Muck is going to bed soon! (YIPPEE!) :eek:

It's nice looking after tamas but sometimes you just need a break!

I am also working on a growth chart for Muck. You know, Baby --> Toddler --> Teen --> Adult.

It might be a while but I expect it to be finished before Muck reaches a marrying age! :huh:

I promise I'll post it [SIZE=14pt]AS SOON[/SIZE]

as it's finished, OK?

Keep watching for more updates! :eek:

:gozarutchi: Wilsy

:huh: ;) :D Don't forget to drop a PM any time! :D :eek: :eek:

[SIZE=21pt]Quiet day![/SIZE]

It's a quiet tama day today. Since Muck will evolve tomorrow into an adult there will be no big deal of tama things happening today! :p

Oh and I finished the growth chart.

Even though Muck is only a teen, looking at the growth chart I can tell exactly what adult and parent she will be.

Click to see the growth chart of Muck!

I hope you like it. If anything particularly wierd happens (Which it probably won't) I will update!

:angry: Wilsy

PS: PM me anytime! I'll update if you do! :angry:

Muck is doing fine! :D

I posted because I have recieved an email from Bandai UK regarding the new versions in the future. Here's the email I recieved from Emma Caple, from the Marketing Dept.

Hi Connor
We can’t confirm any details about future versions of Tamagotchi at the moment.  Familitchi is still new and future versions depend on the success of their predecessor.

Emma

Marketing Dept.
I thought this was unusual, as there is supposed to be a V9 in Japan. Perhaps the sender of this email, Emma, didn't know that. And something I thought was interesting, she said that 'future versions depend on the success of their predecessor', meaning that they will only make new versions of tamagotchi if the one before it get popular! ;)

I hope that all the versions are a success!

Bye!

:angry: Wilsy

Latest posts

Back