which book is best

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which book is best

• BFG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • harry potter

• erogon

• why are you asking me

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I really have no idea what BFG is so could you please explain what some of these books are?

Most people don't know.

It would really help out. :unsure:

Thanx.

Me like Terry Pratchett books, but if I had to choose one of those I'd say Eragon, but I still haven't read it! :(

"BFG" stands for the big friendly giant, which be a Roald Dahl book :(

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

None. I hate harry poter and all of those other books.

sorry, the only books I read are Manga

Well, I really have no idea what BFG is so could you please explain what some of these books are?Most people don't know.

It would really help out. :D

Thanx.
Well,

The BFG is the Big Friendly Giant, a book by the british author, Roald Dahl. He also wrote:

Matilda

The Witches

James and the Giant Peach

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Willy Wonka and his Glass Elevator

Their are plenty more, I just named a few.

Harry Potter was written by J.K. Rowling, and it is said that she wrote the Harry Potter series ina cafe in Britain. But not all at once! Some of her books have been made into a movie, and the next Harry Potter film is going to be out July 13, 2007.

Eragon is a book about dragons, and how a boy is chosen to be the next Dragon Rider. I forget who it's written by, but it's a major motion picture!

Hope I helped!!

Alimania

I voted Harry Potter. Those books are entertaining. I really don't like the BFG, and I never read or seen Eragon, so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back