Where to et 5 celebrity?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
I haave been looking forward to buying the v5'.5 Where can I buy One? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know, they're available only in USA & Canada. Try Wal-Mart, or Toys-R-Us. The regular V5 and V5 Celebrity have similar packaging, and both say only "V5" on them. However, whereas the regular V5's packaging is mostly orange-yellow, the V5 Celebrity's is mostly blue-purple. Also, just behind the V5 Celebrity Tamagotchi, you can see a mini-CD-ROM that it comes with (containing games you can play on a PC.)

I got mine at target, and it is mostly blue and purple for the packaging. It also says "Create celebrity characters!" on the front and it says other celebrity stuff on the back. It does have a mini-CD thing behind the tama. The celebrity's are so pretty :eek:

I would not open a new topic for this, for my question is partly the same:

where could I get a V5.5 ONLINE? (outside Amazon.com and eBay) possibly... do these shops mentioned above have online (international!) sites?

thanks in advance for answers!

Loona

I would personally go to eBay. They have free shipping, along with the best Care. One time, I ordered a v3 on Amazon, and when it got here, the screen was broken IN the packaing. At ebay I ordered my Pink Classic Ripstik, and it came 3 days later NOT broken in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back