where did I go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitkatcoz

Reaction score
Some of you all may know me as Kiki. I wanted to come back and I feel like I'm ready and I'll list a few reasons on why I did come back and some random facts :3

Reasons why I left (disappeared for like almost a year)

One of the reasons was I kinda got burnt out with tamagotchis, the increasing schoolwork meant less time for my babies which led to most of them dying and I sort of had withdrawn each time one died (I was pretty young when I first came here in like 2020-2022? btw I'm not sure) so I as a literal child I easily went into a sort of depression which sounds stupid but as a kid I just felt super bad and like I actually failed a real living pet by letting it die

Second reason was that I got interested in other things and again as a kid didn't know how to manage it and led to more Tamas dying since I would get really busy

third was that I think at some point got uninterested in tamagotchi and left so suddenly because I just decided it would be time to move on

BUT GUESS WHAT

now being a bit older I can come back and manage my time better so you might see some new posts :33

Heres some facts about me

My real birthday is July 31st (same as korekiyo from drv3!)
My real name isn't actually Kiki (I'll keep using it tho)
I love Omori Danganropa Corpse Party Death note and Of course, Tamagotchi
My favorite sanrio character is cinnamonroll
My favorite singers are Asteria Ice Spice Penelope Scott Mother Mother and Ayesha er0tica

Luv u all <3 xx- Kiki

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-31 5.33.14 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-31 5.33.14 PM.png
    791 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back