when will the match maker come

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:) when will the match maker come again at age 7 or eight and what times and im had my tama collection for 2 years and i just forgot :D

-tamaloverJT124745

Umm it does not come on particular times, it comes if you have No friends, No loves or not married, and if your tama is positively lonely.

If you want to get married you can buy a love potion or get the code for it or get it from the king. to buy it you have to use the code once for it then use it again. it is 9000points i think,

to use the love potion you need to drink it then visit someone several times before the potion weres off.

Before you visit them you have to make sure they have deleted ALL there friends because if they have friends you will not get married.

After maybe the 3rd time of visiting with the lovepotion still on, they will get married then they should have a kid. if they dont have a kid dont worry they will soon.

lol mine had twins :)

:D when will the match maker come again at age 7 or eight and what times and im had my tama collection for 2 years and i just forgot :p

-tamaloverJT124745
The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult. (The age when she begins visiting depends on the model Tamagotchi that you have.)

the matchmaker will come at 6 7 8 or 9 mine is 11 and the matchmaker has not come yet lol

good luck with your tama.

- TAMABABY2995

if your tama is old, (after the adult stage), then it will not come. your tamagotchi will live until it dies of age or neglect if it is old

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back