What is the highest generation you have gotton to?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

The highest I have gotten to was probably .. hmm 11 maybe.

my tama's at generation 17. that's the highest yet!

I'm gonna try to get to generation 99 so resetting would be considered pure evil XD

^_^

The highest...maybe to generation 18.

I've always tried to get to 99. I usually get bored and start playing with the newer versions before I have a chance to get to 20 ^_^

G1, lol. I just started my very first Connection Tama today, so I haven't really gotten to a next generation yet. ;)

I believe it was G8... I would have made it longer if I didn't choose to oversleep that one day ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was 104th on my v1 (though the generation counter just stays on 99 so I can only get odd-gen characters now), then I took the battery out.

i have a TMGC+C and on the older tamas, i never have any luck :( i always just go up to gen. 3 and that's it. but on my TMGC+C i'm up to gen. 6!!!!!!! :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D because they don't die too easily

My highest is Gen. 14 on a v5.5.... I wish I can reach Gen. 99!

My V5 got up to generation 18 (same with my boyfriends) and the batteries ran out... we pressed 'download' like we were meant to and... it reset it... So back to the beginning for that! Meanwhile, the MS, we're both on G1 as we only got them a week ago...

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back