Voices of Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
This log is what my Tamagotchis think about their life. I will not be posting much. If I do post it will be in bold, like this. The following is a list of my Tamagotchi's, and the text they're in is the Text they will be in when they are talking, uh, typing.

Orange Burst V1

[SIZE=7pt]Dark Purple With Stickers V1[/SIZE]

Milky Blue With Pink Bubbles V2

Yellow P1

[SIZE=7pt]Blue with Eggs Mini[/SIZE]

Yellow Clockface P1

[SIZE=7pt]White with Gold Wings Angel[/SIZE]

Red with Hearts V2

Tropical Flowers V3

Blue with Dots Entama

Golden P2

Yellow with Stars V3

Orange Rainbow Uratama

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm Urataiko. My name means Ura-drums. My owner is awesome :ph34r: I have a friend named Tchi. I love Uratown, it's so fun! I just visited it, along with Binary's Enwarehouse, that also works with Uratama! I'm part of the Uramamezoku, I'm a Shippokotchi. I was born only three hours ago. I'm supposed to be funny, as the Uramamezoku's are also called the Comedy Family. ^_^

Nice to meet you, I'm Tchi, Urataiko's friend. I'm an Entama, just so you know. I'm a Kuchikotchi, who is very kind, as I'm part of the kindness group. When I grow up I'd like to be a Sebinetchi :D I don't want to be Yattatchi, though she is very kind. I will need to get Style Points to become Sebinetchi. Would you like this cake? I found I had lots of cakes when I sent a present to Urataiko.

Hey! I'm Tammy! I'm a Ringotchi, I'm an apple. Tams like to make fun of me and try to 'eat' me, and I don't like it. My friend Raimu stands up for me though, Thanks Raimu! You're an awesome friend!

Thanks Tammy. Hello users, I'm Raimu. I'm a Young Mimitchi, I'm supposed to be very smart. Oops, It's time for me to sleep. Bye!

Woot! Me and Urataiko are in Preschool now! My teacher is very nice. She gave me a cradle!

Hey again, guess what? Tammy and I evolved! I'm a Decotchi. These nails through my head are driving me crazy! Tammy's a Furawatchi :D You know, I'm starting to love Tammy..

I'm a Young Dorotchi now! Yay! And Urataiko, she.. :D She got reset. Don't blame owner though! The computer thingy sent her back to Tamagotchi Planet. I miss her. :D

Hi! I'm Koshi! I'm a Shippotchi! I'm in the Uratama now. I'm friends with Tchi. I'm the Boy Tot from the Comedy Family. Woot!

Tammy and I are going to get married soon! Today or tommorow! :D

Latest posts

Back