Vampiretchi's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vampiretchi

Reaction score
Hi Tamatalk! I just got this acount today and this is my log! I will be logging my Music Star, V4(when I get batteries), and the Tama-go(when I buy it!)

So right now i have a petetchi and it has a harp and a panda. Of course its a girl :eek: and I am going to go to Music City! Bye!!!

PS I will post stats later!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm back!!!!! So let me post the stats!

Name: Abbie

Happy****

Hungry****

Stress 00

Tone54

Rhythm54

Original 79

Aiming for...

-passing pro-debut

-getting max skills by adult

-being a mimitchi!!!

-first ranking

Thats all I am aiming for and see ya!

yay! Abbie evovled into a hitodetchi!!! and she got accepted into preschool. mrs. frill came and gave her a cute little horesy! well thats all for now! bye!!!!

abbie-wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mommy!!!!!!!!!

me-wa-what happened????

abbie-i went to preschool and lost at skipping.*sniffle*

me-awwww... its alright Abbie!

abbie-NO ITS NOT!

me-why not honey???

abbie-bcuz i am perfect!

me-not everyone is perfect you know

abbie-but i am !

me-ok then just go to school again and i bet you will win!

abbie-yup i will!!!!

after school..

abbie-yay!!!!i won!!!!!!!!

me-congratulations!!! now its time for you to practice you instrument!

abbie-sure! i want to be the best music star ever!!!!!!!!

Im Ba-ack!!!!

So...nothing really happened but i really want an ichigotchi! you see i love strawberries!!! so here are abbie's stats!

Name:abbie

Happy****

Hungry****

Stress 30

tone 255

rhythm 239

original 269

fav. genre asian

instrument harp

toy horse

character hitodetchi

so today i am aiming for getting the skills to 500!!!!yeek!2 more days and i get to go back to california and that means...drumroll....TAMA-GO!!!!!EEEK!!!!!!!well bibi. i will post when something happens

guess what??? when i was eating brunch...abbie evovled into an ichigotchi!!!!! she got a band with all girls and its called supergrl and theres a chamametchi and ringotchi. abbie got a turn table and in the band chamametchi plays the turntable and ringotchi and abbie play the harp. bye bye!

omg! something happened! and you know what it is? your wrong. my music star ran out of battery.... :p

well this is a list of what i am getting at target when i am in california, speaking of california...im going on the plane today!!!!back to what i am getting

-tamago!

-2batteries

-school supplies

random hehe the school supplies. i havent gotten them yet and school starts on july 28! and its already july 25!!!!! eek!!! better hurry...

so i will be starting a new random log

Back