V5, V6, and some extra things....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamafan777

Reaction score
Hello! This is my log!!!

Anyway, I'm going to make a ------------ sign for another tamagotchi. I might have some bonuses too, but they could get out of topic. I hope you enjoy my log. :mimitchi:

So, I'll start my V5.

V5------------------

My V5 is right in a Meme Family, Memetchi is ready to watch the Dating Show, she accepted Mametchi(the 4th Option)

She misses her parents and her little sister. But they evolved to Mememamatchi and Papamametchi. They had 2 eggs. They hatched into a girl Mimifuwatchi and a boy Omututchi. They will evolve into Sakuramotchi and a Ahirukutchi. They have all hearts filled up and has a bonding of 0%, a blended family and is the NICE family, is the 15th Generation, has 22580 points.

V6------------------

My V6 is a Mimitchi. It was a Chamametchi a minute ago. I got 3 care misses but I got a Mimitchi, don't you think it's wierd? Her band members, Ichigotchi, Nonopotchi evolved to Mametchi and Chantotchi. They got all X's! I think I better train them. Well, better luck next time. The items are a Camera and a Singers Robot, she is practincing her instrument.

EXTRA---------------------------------------------------------------

You could PM me for you'r opinions for my log. I hope you like it though, :mimitchi: I am going to have a log about the tama-go after a month or so..... Have fun reading my log. <_< Oh, please tell me if you have a log, so I could read it too. Happy Reading.

V5------------------------

They evolved!!! It evolved to Ahirukutchi and Sakuramotchi. They now have a bonding ship of 10%. Sakuramotchi and Papamametchi earned 70$ in gotchi. Then she played with Mememamatchi and earned 100$ in gotchi! The game is so hard with the Golf Ball. It's almost impossible!! :( Anyway, She went to the PC, or Tamatown for version 5, she still wanted to go there. She got 500$ gotchi points for her record.

V6------------------------

My tamagotchi V6 is still a Mimitchi and Mimitchi is still playing her instrument!!! ;) Wow, I think she really wants to pass. She also went to tamatown and she met a Violetchi(not a guest). She and her became good friends. :D They played together and then it was time for Mimitchi to go back to her tamagotchi home. They promised to meet each other tommorow.

Extra Stuff-----------------

I could be posting more at 1 day. I have a quite helpful tip for the V5(not a cheat). You just set the time to 3:59 and 5:59 everytime until it's 100%! Have fun reading. ;)

V5------------------

My V5 is still the same characters. They woke up early as 7:00 a.m. V5's wake up so early. My V5 connected with a Music Star and Won 5 times, Lost 4 times. My Sakuramotchi and Ahirukutchi did a training bar and was trained to be the easygoing family. I think they will evolve into Shelltchi and Korokotchi(according to all V5 growth charts). They now have a bonding ship of 10%. Has 1 hungry heart out and 1 happy heart out.

V6------------------

My V6 is still a Mimitchi. She is playing too much with her toy. So, I deciplined her. She was crying A lot. She got calm now. I saw her doing the pooping sign. So, since she is and adult, she went to the bathroom door and went to the toilet. Babies and Toddlers do the duck toilets.Mimitchi is happy now.

EXTRA--------------

Not that much extras today. Maybe some tommorow.

V5-----------------

They are almost ready to evolve!!! I hope they evolve to the ones I predicted was right! They are going to be Korokotchi and Shelltchi. Nothing really happened today.

V6-----------------

Today, Mimitchi went to tamatown, but didn't see her friend, Violetchi was not there. Mimitchi still made a friend and guess who, A GUEST!!! It was a Level 1 guest, it was an annoying guest, kept on following me and asked to be friends. But Mimitchi was smart and hid behind the Grand Piano. She practiced with her band for 5 times. Mimitchi got alot of stress. But Mimitchi was happy to practice, though.

EXTRA------------

Speaking of Music Star, do you play any music instrument? I do, PM me for details and to tell you'r Music Instrument. Happy Reading.

V5---------------------

My V5 ran out and restarted all over. :) Anyway, I got a Girl Mimifuwatchi, Boy Omututchi, and a Boy Futabatchi. They evolved to Sakuramotchi, Ahirukutchi, and Mattaritchi. I wish my V5 wouldn't have reseted. It just said Wait! with 3 tamagotchi holders.

V6(new)------------------

My V6(blue one) just got its battery!! I had a TOGETCHI!! Togetchi had 4million gotchi points and bought all snacks and items and foods. It was pretty happy.

V6-----------------------

My Mimitchi got married with Gozarutchi and got a baby girl! Mimitchi had every skill points over 900, but still didn't pass the audition. She practiced so much too. Mimitchi connected with my V6 and always lost. That's because Togetchi was smarter. Good luck to Mimitchi before she leaves.

Extra Stuff------------

Sorry for not posting that often, but I hope you still like this log. I have 2 ways to get a tama-go. Either win a contest or buy it when it's out. I'm so impatient for that tama-go. School will be starting LESS than a week. I have to get ready for 5th grade.(i'm 10 year's old). Anyway, My V4 left the baby and went back to the planet. And the baby evolved to Mizutamatchi. My V4.5 didn't leave the tama. There still tama-together. Happy reading this log. I wish my tama-V4 is sleeping VERY early. Happy Reading forever. PM me for questions and comments about my log. :unsure:

TODAY ON COLOR!!!

-------------------------V5

So, my V5 evolved just about 5 minutes ago! It's a Korokotchi, Shelltchi, and Mamekatchi!!! I still would have liked if it didn't reseted. :) Anyway, My tamagotchi V5 connected to the Blue Music Star and one 5 times. It has a bonding ship of 10%, I want the secret character!!! Watatchi will evolve into Makikio!!

------------------------V6(pink)

My pink Music Star was now a Petitchi and evolved to Hitodetchi!!! Now, it will evolve to Ringotchi, because it was a Horrible Care, and got 4 beeps for hungriness and empty happiness.

-----EXTRA----

A rainbow today,

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

So, that's my log for today, happy reading!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back