V5 Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tucanTx33

Reaction score
[SIZE=17pt]tucanTx33's V5 Tamagotchi Log[/SIZE]

Hi. :( This is tucanTx33 on my first log. I don't really know how this works, but I'll try my best. :) Well obviously, I have a V5 tama, and my family name is Potter. Although, I can't actually name the Potters on the actual tamagotchi, I named them myself. Their name's are Harry, Ron, and Hermione. (2 boys and 1 girl) As you can see, I'm obsessed with Harry Potter. :)

Anyway, my tamas are adults now. Harry is a Uhyotchi, Hermione is a Watatchi, and Ron is a Hatugatchi. They're really cute but they accidently turned into nijas because i forgot to hit pause when I left for school. So, when I returned they were "ninja like". So, I went on the website and found out I had to give them a steamed bun to fix them. Now, they're back to their normal selves. :( Well thats pretty much it for now. I will be back later with more updates on the Potter family; thanks for reading.

~tucanTx33

P.S. My sister tamamama27 has a great log too and she even has her own site with tips and great information if you want to check it out. It's www.tamagotchi24-7.webs.com

Back