V4.5 Tama Log ~!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mio-Tama

Reaction score
This is my first entry of tama log. I will update it every day , maybe every hour or so :mellow: Anyways , I have a peacock skined tama. It is so pretty. Ok , and so begins my log.

12/18/10

I started up my Tamagotchi at 7:51 pm on December 18 ,2007. When the egg hatched , it was a girl! I named her Carly. I fed and made Carly happy. Then we played "climb". I got all the way to the thirtyth cloud and got 400 gotchi points. I haven't spent any of them yet. I Also jhust entered the ABC codes and got lots of items! More later.

Continuation: oh no! Carly got sick and had a poop , AT ONE TIME o.o freaky. Anyways , i cleaned it up and gave her medicine. I noticed that one happy heart was down so I fed her a Sasuage that I bought with some points. ( it was 350 )

Last one for the day

Carly evolved into a Kuchitamatchi. Then she fell right asleep. It is late anyways o.o

EDIT! no wait ! she woke back up! weird ... :mellow: this will continue xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got mail. But it was karma. When I heard it I bounced up like I was getting accepted into a preschool xD. It was just karma though

P- 1

<3 - 1

Strength - 2

not very good

I just realized that I had a new game called " Tug of war ". I got all the way to the fifth round. where I lost against a Mimitchi >_< I walked away with 250 GP

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back