V4.5 my lilly!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

♥Tamagurl♥

Reaction score
4:20PM Sunday November 4th, 2007

Ok I just got my tamgotchi yesterday and here's our story...

"Lilly" that's what i named her, here is her status right now :

Hungry-♥♥♥

Happy-♥♥♥♥

Training-one bar

smiley face sign thing-59

star thingy that kinda looks like *-62

fist-18

Weight:12pnds

name: Lilly (that's my sister's name but with only 1 l in between the i and the y)

Generation:1G

Points:4,465(pretty good for my 2nd day of owning a tama!!!)

Lilly is a Hitodechti(the star-shaped toddler)

REMEMBER!it is a v4.5 that i am using!

YESTERDAY: The first day(yesterday, Sat. nov 3rd) i got my tama it was so fun but at 8:00pm my tama fell asleep, and i was like what the heck? it wouldn't wake up and it's been asleep for hours, but then i figured out why it was sleeping so long and i was relived. My routine is when Lilly wakes up i feed her cereal for breakfast then I play both of my unlocked games. An I just keep an eye on her during the day. I don't know what I should do during school though, I am really happy you can turn the sound of though.... i might take my tama to school...... not sure..

Right now lilly is jumping around and i'm not playing with her right now....i want her to turn to age 1 but ugh, that may be a while... i have to feed lilly it says: HUNGRY-♥♥ so what should i feed her at 4:38pm??? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM maybe sushie....i fed her sausage and cereal, i know, that is breakfast but who cares? she is satisfied. yesterday the 1st time i gave lilly sushie she got sick so i stopped feeding it to her. lilly was a cute baby then, now she is a 0-year-old toddler, weird.....real toddlers usually are between the ages of 3-4 but whatever.

I think i will send lily to preschool she looks bored...she has no friends to connect with...(none of my friends have a tama....) lilly is back from preschool....

LILLY JUST GAINED 2 PNDS!!!! UGH SUCH A FAT LITTLE BABY, THINGY, TODDLER....(sorry lilly) :angry: , I MUST PLAY CLIMB WITH HER, OR TUG OF WAR!

I might write more later but now I'm gonna do something else...

bye peoples!

♥Tamagurl♥

Edit 7:14pm

Lilly goes to sleep in 46 min. she turned 1 when i wasnt looking and she evolved from a Hitodectchi to a Ura young marotchi!!! A HOTPDECTCHI IS THE V4.5 CHARACTER THAT LOOKS KINDA LIKE A STAR:hitodetchi: AND A URA YOUNG MAROTCHI looks kinda like a circle with longish hair and a little bow on her head, kinda hard to explain... i wanted lilly to be a ichigotchi but she isn't...

Lilly has graduated into real school! her teacher is the comedian teacher... ugh i wanted the beauty teacher...

Here is lilly's status right now:

HUNGRY:♥♥♥♥

HAPPY:♥♥♥♥

TRAINING: two bars!!

:)-66

* THING:66

FIST:29

WEIGHT:27PNDS

Bye(again...)

:( ♥Tamagirl♥ :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday November 5th, 2007

8:21am

Yay I don't ahve school today so I can play with my tama!!!!!

Lilly is still sleeping......she'll be up at nine....i hop she evolves soon, I want to get a job and see what that's like and then make another generation! people say tamas are lame, they are sooooo fun!! I'll write more when Lilly wakes up.

'(l__l)'

(='.'=)<This is bunnie, he is your friend... but I would watch your back anyways.....

(")_(")

8:30

30 more min. till lilly wakes up! i'll write more later.........

$$$$$$Later$$$$$$$

12:13

Lilly's staus:

HUNGRY:4 HEARTS

HAPPY:3 HEARTS

TRAINING:3 BARS

SMILEY FACE:87

STAR THINGY*:77

FIST:33

WEIGHT:22PNDS

I am hoping my tama will evolve soon......

and remember [SIZE=14pt]i have a v4.5!!!![/SIZE]

nothing else to write......

L8ter....

Nov. 5th, 2007: 4:45pm---Ok i've decided to write more today. The robber came today and too 500 points!! UGHHHH! but just now i recived 1100 points in the mail!!!!!! YAY!!

Lilly's status right now:

Hungery:4 hearts

Happy:4 hearts

Training:3 bars

Funny:109

Beauty:83

Spiritual:50( :-( )

Weight:22pnds

Things i bought:choclate i think i dont remember getting though...,cherry(so cute!!!), french fries(kinda look like ciggaretts! i thought they were ciggaretts at first!!LOL),bbq

now i have 3585 points, not bad.....did i tell you lilly is a Ura Young Marotchi? i think i did.....I am hoping lilly will either evovle into a Purimochi, Ura viloetchi , Violetchi, or a Hanogotchi(with i want her to evovle into most!!!!! Here is what Lilly has evoloved into for the 2 days i'v had her

Baby:Tsubutchi(girl)

Toddler:Hitocdechi

Teens:Ura young Marotchi

and that's all...tomorrow lilly will evolve into a 1 or 2 year old adult...weird.....I also want my tama to evolve into a Nazotchi!! im not sure if thats possoble but...i hope she will....

--------------------

'(l__l)'

(='.'=)

(")_(")<This is bunnie he and his friends will dominate the world!!!!!

bunnie's friends: <_< :wub: :ph34r: :marumimitchi: :hitodetchi: :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :lol: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :p

ps. you may have noticed that i am trying to do my posts in rainbow oreder, i skipped yellow 'cause it was too hard to see.

Hi.

Here's Lilly's Stats right now:

Health:4 hearts

Happy:3 hearts

Funny:139

Beauty:93

Spritual:62

Weight:23pnds

Training:4 bars

Character:Ura Young Marotchi

I took her to school, which i won't be doing again.....Today the robber came and took -500pnts!! I hate the robber! And I hope today that Lilly will evolve soon!!!!!!! I really do. Lilly was taking a bath while I was in the car coming home from orcrestra....Lilly wants to say something: Hi pplz! My name is Lilly and I am 2 years old!!! When I grow up I want to be a Ura Violetchi!! I do NOT want to be a Ura Debatchi, because she looks like a buck-toothed freak and.... Thats enough Lilly, that is rude to all the Ura Debachis! (Even though I don't want lilly to be a Ura debechi) but that is still RUDE!!! "sowwy" Lilly replies cutely. How can I resist?!? My fave characters: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :puroperatchi: :kusatchi: :hitodetchi: Those are my fave characters that are smileys,,, i have alot more faves.....

That is all I have to write today..

If you liked it plz read tomorrow's entry!

Edit: My tama's not asleep yet.....maybe beacause she evolved!!!!! But she is the UGLIEST tama i have ever seen!!! she is a Horoyotchi so ugly!! *shivers* but I still love her......because she's like my child, i love no matter what she looks like. :Horoyochi:

WOW...

I haven't written in a while.....

Here's lilly's stats:

Hungry:3 hearts

Happy:3 hearts

weight:37pnds

Character:Horoyotchi

Training:4 bars

It's 9:32 and Lilly doesn't wake up for a while...i'm gonna go on tamatown.com(because she's graduating from school today!!!!!!!!!)

LILLY HAD A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS 11:10 SO I SET IT TO 2:59 AND THE MATCHMAKER CAME AND I SAID OK TO URA KUCHIPATCHI!!!!I DIDN'T REALLY CARE WHO SHE MARRIED BUT LILLY HAD A BABY GIRL!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE IS WHAT I WANT LILLY'S BABY TO EVOLVE TO:

Toddler:tamachi

Teen:Ichigotchi

Adult:Ura Violetchi/Violetchi

Oldie:Otokitchi

The sad part is I lose half my money!!!

Lilly left and I named her baby girl Ashly. I'm naming my tamas after my friends/family I just spell their name different because I want the name to be 5 letters.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Ashley's Story♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Since Lilly had a baby, I will talk about Ashly's life.

Ashly's stats:

Hungery:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥

training:0 bars

Funnyness:17

Beauty:13

Spritual:13

Weight:9

Generation:2G

name:Ashly

Well, I'm gonna go on tamatown.com

♥Tamagurl♥

Lilly's daughter Ashly transformed twice in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!! this is what Ashly has transformed into:

Baby:Tsubutchi(gir!)

Toddler:Kuchitamatchi

Teen:I think she skipped this stage.....

Adult:Ura Memetchi!!!

I just fed her her faveorite food, Icecream!! She's happy and full and She's now in elementary school, she has the beauty teacher. I want her to be in the beauty care business. I hope she will! :huh: :eek: :wacko: ^_^ ^_^

Hi pplz!

I haven't written in a while but... ASHLY HAD A BABY GIRL!!!!! Yep, I'm very happy. I hope it evoles into a :p I will be very happy...

Here's Ashly's stats:

Hungry:Full

Happy:Full

Training:3 bars(i haven't played with my tama in weeks, its been on pause the entire time!)

funny:52

Beauty:69

spritual:39

weight:64(yeah, i know, she's fat... but she's lost 24 pounds today! That's good...)

Generation:2G(almost 3G, by tomorrow it will be 3G!!!!!)

Actually pretty good since i haven't used my tama in weeks.... I'm gonna take my tama to

school since its getting cold and we're starting to have indoor recess(yes, im in

elementary school, im in the 6th grade thank u very much....)That will give me something to do... I'm naming Ashly's baby girl Jenny, because I want her to have a....uh....unique name...or Leela, or Katie(my baby sis's name) or Kenzi, probally Kenzi....And if (kenzi or whoever) has a baby boy his name will be Allen or Ethan(my brother's names) or Inu.(short for Inyuasha). See, I have all the names planned out. :)

---------------------------

Happy Bunny doesn't like you, go away

Latest posts

Back