~V4.5 Log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psychotama

Reaction score
Today I bought my version 4.5 at Wal-Mart. I got the flames design. I hatched it at my grandma's house and it was a girl.

I named her Burn. I played Climb with her while I listened to Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend". A while later she evolved into a ball of charcoal it looks like.

Yesterday, Burn evolved into a Young Ura Furawatchi. She is so cute close up. I've been playing lots of games with her. She has 101 Smiley Points, 78 Star points, and 98 Fist Points.

Burn has six training bars. She is one years soon to be two. I love her so much. The games are really fun on this version. I hope to get another one soon. I wonder what she'll evolve into? I hope a Ura Furawatchi, they're so cute!!!

Burn evolved today!!! It was around 3:00PM. I checked on her to see a...........Horoyotchi :angry: A long way from a Ura Furawatchi :( She is very ugly...... She looks like a has no hair and is shaped like a peanut. She has two spindly legs and two spindly arms one holding a small teacup. Oh, and when you use the close up feature (C button when on regular screen) she has a bow.

I played a ton of games with her while she was a teen and now she has 147 Smiley Points, 147 Star Points, and 153 Fist Points. I don't think she will have much trouble getting a job =)

She is betrothed to my V4 Gozarutchi lol ;) I wasted my love potion on my V4 Mametchi because I forgot they had so much of an age difference. I plan on buying another one tomorrow as she is asleep and I don't feel like waking her up lol.

Well that's all for today!!

Well, it turns out I don't need that love potion after all!!! Burn and Kent got married yesterday. They had baby boys. Burn should leave today.

That's all!

Latest posts

Back