Updated v4 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heart of stone87

Reaction score
Ok sometimes i will update my log,but lets get started.I am currently on 3rd generation( just felt like reseting it) and i have 2 parents luke a minotchi and liam a tosakatchi.Now i have a girl tama :( ,called flo.And she is a hawaikotchi,lol,these are her stats.

ineletcual:37

style/fashion:55

kindness:34

name:flo

username:abc

character:hawaikotchi

Today she just beeped for attaention her training is 4,soon i have to go to my friends house he hates tama version 4 and likes version 1 lol,also my tamagotchi has mr.canvas.And my tama got poops in the mail,i will post back later,cya.

Well.....yesterday my hawaikotchi evolved into a seribatchi(the dinosaur) i love that character i was at my cousins house yesterday and my younger cousin(daniel) had 2 v4s and one was mametchi and one was maskutchi and i was like"omg you got a mametchi" and he's like yeah....so what?,lol,anyway i linked up with his tamagotchis the masktchi was called penny and the mametchi was called plop.(lol)My tama got 4 visits from the king,and i bought a u.f.o it's so cool it was 50k.I will post back today when he gets his job....cya.!

Sorry i haven't posted for long,i was busy,anyway jack is now 6 and he got married to a kutchipatchi,lol.I had a baby boy(I have only had 1 girl!)BTW i'm on 3rd gen.And i had to go to school so i paused flo.

Flo's stats

name:flo

weight:35 pounds

training:[iIIIII](6)

Inteligence:142

style/fashin:192

Social:109

When i got home from school i got the [!] in the mail....and i had a chance of getting another job i won the sientist thing,then i became a chef.

Heres flo:

FLO:Hey guys im a seribatchi i'm a dinosaur and i'm doing pretty well taking care of my baby boy jack(heart of stone 87) wants to call hi mdavid i think it's a great name.

Hey,again i hope you guys enjoy reading my log.Well anyway nothing much happened i paused FLO and when i got home i unpaused her.My brothers tama (a pykonotchi or whatever..) got a job ( a librarian he got rejected for all the others,lol)I thought FLO would be offered another job....but obviously i was wrong,anyway tommorrow is my brothers communion,and my cousins are coming so i can link up with daniel!!!!!!.

FLO's stats:

Name:FLO(duh,lol)

weight:25 pounds.

friends:4

Skill points:

intelectual:145

Style:203

Kindness:117

Thanks,guys.

Heres FLO

FLO:hey guys don't you reckon jack's log is very colourful ,anyway my baby boy will go away tommorrow*FLO crys and steel the baby boys lollypop.*And i will be so sad!!!! and i might meet some new friends well.....cya.

Thank's for listening,i hope you enjoy my log.

So sorry! i haven't posted for days...i am so sorry i was just busy :D and ok my tamagotchi FLo had a baby with is now a tosakatchi(like liam) it went

baby-mitzutamatchi-gourmetchi-tosakatchi

well i linked up with daniel, :( he got another mametchi!!! and a hanatchi they got married,and we linked up heaps :D .

name:danny:

stats:

intelectual:72

Style:32

kindness:40

Heres Danny! :huh:

Danny:hey guys i'm tosakatchi like my grampa,liam!! and they said i had lukes jeans(and mighty good looks HeHe..) anyway enjoy this log and remember please remember feel free to post jack dosent mind!!!! cya)

Cya,guys and like "danny" said,feel free to post i on't mind :D honestly....

[SIZE=14pt]Sorryi haven't posted for a while.I'm just busy and yeah.... :D .Ok,danny got a job as a scientist,i can't believe they accepted him=].[/SIZE]

Also,my bro. got bored of tama's,anyway,it danny had a baby girl(finaly!) and thats my 2nd girl.

He got mail from the king,makeup,and fishing rod,and i think i had a strange glitch whendanny used the rod it took like 45mins to catch something! :huh:

Oh,and i don't pause them anymore......

Heres danny

Danny:hey guys,i have a baby and me and "jack" might call her um.... well.... we haven't thought about it so um...enjoy the log and feel free to post cya!!!

Sorry about posting but.....

I have a tama v4 called Danny and his a Gouremetchi but he was a petitchi i'm thinking about getting a tosakatchi tho.

thats freaky. ha ha ha

Latest posts

Back