Updated Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locky458

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt]Okay so I had a Babytchi [male] then he turned into a Harutchi. Looks cute like Young Mametchi and Mametchi. So now he turned into a Young Mametchi. From what I learned there is a special character for each skill, thanks to Spudilike i'm trying to learn more about it. For some dumb reason I picked Ms. Flower instead of Mr. Turtle. [/SIZE]

Makiko is the arts/talent secret character.

Nonbirtchi is the secret kindess character.

Tensatchi is the secret smart characer.

They seem similar to the 3 amigos! Kuchipatchi :p , Memetchi :D , and Mametchi :D .

For right now Young Mametchi has 32 points in smartness, 8 social, and 0 kindess. *sighs* I need to have about 350 to get the secret character's though. My Young Mametchi is 1 yr old and weighs about 34 pounds.

Here is his growth pattern

Babytchi -> Harutchi -> Young Mametchi -> __ ->

Stay Tuned! :)

Locky458

[SIZE=11pt]So I went to TamaTown with my Young Mametchi, I bought a Piano with was rather expensive 28000 points :D . It was worth it, I wasn't going to spend the points anyway. The king always give me money. I also bought a Chocolate Bar, Passport, Brochure, and Action Fiqure. I have about 6,550 points left. :p . Seems like I have a ticket left that I didn't use... He has this cute little animation when you presses the C button. Seems like he has good luck in the mail a lot. I really hope that Piano was worth it![/SIZE]

Locky458

[SIZE=11pt]Seems like Young Mametchi enjoys the Action Fiqure a lot. As you know he can't use a lot of items. I bought Young Mametchi some Double Ice Cream which was about 300 points. I mostly try to play the Shape game with him. He has 6 bars of training! :) Good for a 1 year old. His name is Babad don't ask :D I was running out of names and I was impaitent.[/SIZE]

Locky458

[SIZE=11pt]Babad hasn't see his Dad yet Pyonchit "Kandi". I would like for him to meet him again. He seems kinda lonely now a days. I am so ready for him to get a job soon. He is going to be a rich tamagotchi. It is almost time for him to go to bed. :D 7:28 PM.[/SIZE]

Locky458

[SIZE=11pt]Yay! :D Babad has 60 points in the pencil icon (Intellgence). I need 290 more points for my goal. It seems pretty easy playing the Shape game, but he is 2 years old, and weighs 27 pounds. The king stopped by! :) I am willing to get any of the 3 special characters! He is doing good he is well discplicne. I still love that cute animation he does! Also I came home from school he was straving. Poor him :p . Well seems like I have a lot of training to make him smart. If I earn at least 60 points of smartness a day, I can get that special character.[/SIZE]

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]Yay! ^_^ When my Young Mametchi was fishing and he fished up 2,000 GotchiPoints!. I am so happy for her. She fell off the ball.... For some reason my tamagothi's are not good for the balls they always fall of! :D Need to make him smarter, If I want to get that special character.[/SIZE]

Locky458

[SIZE=11pt]Yay! My Young Mametchi has 108 points in smartness. A lot of work to do more. I hope get that secret character! Man! He looks so cool, just because he is a special character.[/SIZE]

Seems like I have a Quiz tommorow, Bummer! :eek: Young Mametchi is going to strave, he will be alright. I feed him a lot of Snow Cones..

He visited Ms. Flower and the visit was dandy :hitodetchi: ! She enjoyed her! B)

Locky458

[SIZE=11pt]Aww.. :blink: My Young Mametchi turned into a Gozarutchi :D , I think I can still get Tensatchi, you must have 350 points in the disered icon they need to turn into the certain secret character and you must have a extra 100 points. Like you can have 50 Arts and 50 social. I really hope I get him, and also I downloaded thinking that he go back his teen stage... Well need to get a job, and play more games.[/SIZE]

Locky458

[SIZE=11pt]Yay! :) My Gozarutchi is a Doctor now, he has about 248 points in the pencil icon, I'm also finished to get Tensatchi! :D [/SIZE]

Locky458

[SIZE=11pt]Aww... :) Barnacles!!! I must reset now, because universal characters can't turn into the special adults.[/SIZE]

Locky458

[SIZE=11pt]Oh, Yeah Gozarutchi :marumimitchi: got a baby yesterday. I'm thinking on naming him John2. I'm pretty glad that Gozarutchi is going back to TamaHeaven/TamaTown.[/SIZE]

Gozarutchi was a doctor but now he is a Bank person, xD it is the same job except with money and poo. Well my dream of having a rich tamagotchi was succesful. :mametchi:

Well I can always wait next time to get a special character. Can't wait next time stay tuned for a new story of my next tamagotchi generation!

:gozarutchi: : Bye!

:furawatchi: : See ya!

:nazotchi: : Bye!

Locky458

[SIZE=11pt]Seems as though I couldn't name him John2. So I named him "John?". Gozarutchi left sadly ^_^ ..[/SIZE]

My Babytchi boy turned into a Mohitamatchi, and Mohitamatchi will be most likely to evolve into the Kuchi group. ;) Although the Flag games is easy.

I need to play more games with him. He was 20 points for the pencil icon, 0 for star icon, and 13 for the flower icon. It seems like I always get Mohitamatchi. Need to go open my mail for him to go to school.

Seems as though I can get the secret character Nonbirthchi is guess....

Who knows?

Locky458

[SIZE=11pt]Wow :unsure: I haven't posted in this log for a while. Right now I have Simasimatchi her name is Pee which was a Gourmetchi. Here's is a picture of Pee when it was a Gourmetchi. Click. Hope you enjoy it :unsure: . I been having it paused for days because I want to take a close up on it, but sadly I turned my webcam in. :unsure: [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back