UPDATE ON MY TAMAGOTCHI'S!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peace Sign

Reaction score
Hey guys.It's Peace Sign again giving you guys an update on my three gourgeous tamagtochi's!My first tamagotchi is a boy and he is an Ahirukuthci and his name is Norman,my second tamagotchi is a girl and she is a Tororothci and her name is Trinity and last but not least my other tamagotchi is a boy and he is a Mousetchi and his name is Gordo.They are some awesome!I am so glad that they are my son's and daughter because mostly they are 3 perfect angel's!They like singing andplaying with their kareoke machine!They take bath's get desert and before they fall i asleep i put them on pause at like 9:15!So thanks for reading this!Maybe nect time they will talk to you,I honestly don't know they are very shy!Well not towards me.They also love making new friend's,but when they are not used to you,they just stare and smile!My only one that is not shy is my forst one to hatch Norman!He never shut's up!Well I have to go.They will talk to u next time!thanks for reading please leave comment's and read this!

Back