Tokidoki~ a v2 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyrical-Musicbox

Reaction score
Chaw. You know they are.

This is my tamagotchi log. How.. original... o_o I might move this to blogagotchi later.

Anywaaaaay~!! Today I got some batteries and finally started up some of my tamagotchis. Instead of dealing with my Entama (my brain's too dead right now for japanese tamas), I started up the only two of my tamas I still know the location of: My fruit rings v2 and my jelly beans v2. My 2nd tama and my debugged/test tama. (I <3 v2s, btw. They're my all-time favorite tama.) They both hatched into beautiful little girls. I named them Depta (my first female v2's name) and Misao (suggested by Anacake/spongebobiac).

They're still babies, and I'm taking care of them carefully <3 I hope to keep them & their family line alive as long as I can. I *might* hyperspeed Misao if I get bored.

DEPTA {fruit ring v2}

girl

age 0

9lbs

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥

{_____}

gen1

items: none

treats: none

MISAO {debugged jellybean v2}

girl

age 0

7lbs

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥

{_____}

gen1

They're taking their baby naps right now. ^^

THEY EVOLVED YAY.

They're both Marutchis. (Awww, I wanted a Hitodetchi...oh well....)

DEPTA {fruit ring v2}

marutchi

girl

age 0

13lbs

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥

{|____}

gen1

MISAO {debugged jellybean v2}

marutchi

girl

age 0

13lbs

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥

{|____}

gen1

I decided to hyperspeed Misao =D

You: NOOO

Me: YESSSSSS

This descision was based on my boredom. (And the fact that looping Extraodinary Girl does that kind of thing to me.)

ANYWAY.

So. I hit the HAPPY BUTTON.

After a while Misao woke up and I fed her and worked her down to base weight. She yawned some. She cried, I praised her. Caught her pooping alot XD She rolled around. All this time I was randomly checking to see if she lost any hearts - even if she IS being hyperspeeded, that's no excuse for bad child care /3 I messed up once and acciedently hit praise instead of time out~ Dx Somewhere along the lines she turned one. Praised her when she cried. THEN SHE EVOLVED.

Into an adorable Yu-fotchi <3333 YAAAAAAAY

Stats after the evolution: (sparing the obvious)

MISAO

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥

20lb

{||||____}

I played some games with her then it came to sleepy-time. I also hypersped that. Because sleeping is boring. She woke up, and I used every possible chance to play Heading XD Got grumpy'd, praised her... this is probably very boring to read /D She lost a happy and a hungry heart and called for attention for no reason. Time out'd her and filled her back up (THEN PLAYED HEADING) Praised her. Somewhere along the way she turned 2. She went to sleep and woke up. Called for no reason, got Time out'd, earning her last training point =D Praised her after this, gaining another training point. So pointless. I did this twice more, once for time out, then for praise. Somewhere along the lines she turned 3. Then she went to sleep. THEN SHE WOKE UP. Another pointless training point. Bought her some maracas.Useless training point again. THEN ANOTHER.

THEN SHE EVOLVED!1!11!!!!!!!!one~1!!!y7!1!!

Into a Pyonitchi. <3

Now usually I'd keep at the hyperspeeding, but I want Depta to meet the shiny new Misao, so... she's going sleepy-bye. :3 As will I, it's almost midnight. (At least it was when I made this.)

STATS/:

MISAO

shiroputitchi > marutchi > yu-fotchi > pyonitchi

girl

3yrs

30lb

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥

{|||||||||} FULL

gen1

129p

treats: muffin

items: raquets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote that at night on my internet-less compy. :3 Then transfered it here on a usb drive.

ANYWAY.

I think I'll wait a while before hyperspeeding Misao. BECAUSE I LIKE PLAYING SLOT *shot*

I connected them and Depta gave Misao ice cream. Awwww~ <3

Here's Depta's stats: (Misao's are the same as last night except she's 4.)

DEPTA

shiroputitchi > marutchi > ?

1yr

11lb

♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥

{||_______}

gen1

treats: shrimp

88p

I didn't post this yesterday but I should of~~ ><;;

Depta evolved into a Yu-fotchi like Misao~ I was planning to hyperspeed Misao-chan until she got the matchmaker but I forgot XD; Tomarrow night.

OKAY. QUICK DESCRIPTION OF WHAT HAPPENED.

Depta was left at home unpaused and DIED. DDDD: I started a new tama in her shell, and got a girl, who I named Yuri. She evolved into a Marutchi.

Misao had the matchmaker and had ANOTHER GIRL. She just left a bit ago (her time is off, due to hyperspeeding) and I am naming the new baby Cami.

Latest posts

Back