.:TMGC+C:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.:RainbowCuppcakes:.

Reaction score
HEYYYYYYYYYYY EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVREEYYYYYYYYYY ONEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHAT! I JUST GOT MY TAMAGOTCHI COLOR LIKE A HOUR AGO.... well ya its a really good tamagotchi. As you know i got the white one and when i put in the batteries i was amazed how the screen looked. Well ya when i hatched my tamagotchi color it turned out to be a girl. And i named her Genson and she evolved like 50 minutes ago so ya she evoled from a Nokotchi to a Sakuramotchi. Well ya she is healthy and happy. Oh ya when i gave her a sweet potato she blushed and she looked so cute. Ya well i think the tamagotchi color is soo worth it. But when you get it, its kinda smaller than it seems (the screen and box). Well bye!

hey guyz sorry didnt post i am on vacation and hey i am gonna go to wet and wild in florida becuz i am in florida and whats i was thinking that is really funny is do you know those rides when four people can all go together in a tube and there all looking at each other and then out of no where a huge steep slide automatically comes out of no where and the person facing away from the slide dosnt know whats gonna happen get a huge surprise and starts screaming like crazy. Man that is mmad funny well gtg bye

Back