TicTaxs nice little tama log with PASTAA =u=

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TicTax

Reaction score
Well I was looking at my old log it looks WAY too messy to me the pics were too big,random tama RPing for no reason and photos deleted for no reason o_O. this one has a better log name anyways xDD if you want to see my old log check it out by clicking here https://www.tamatalk....s-colorful-log/ so lets get this new log started! ok so I'm at palm springs right now and all tamas but my 15th iDL are paused at the moment so for now I'll up date about the 15th iDL so right now its a toddler. and also there will be little extra pics hopefuly so look forward to that ;D
IMG_0046.jpg
IMG_0045-2.jpg
yeah heres her as a baby (she has no name right now but she will son =u=)

Last edited by a moderator:
well on my way home I unpasued all the tamas that were paused and my v2 kate died =(. but I reset my v2 so I have a boy named scot
0405121301a.jpg
(I took this pic with my dads cell phone the camera was packed up this is when we were going home ) I took a pic of my 15th iDL as a teen when I ot home she was a teen for a while I just didnt get the time to update sorry bout that XD
IMG_0052-2.jpg
Well Scot is a toddler now =D
IMG_0054-1.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg
Well I got a boy on my v4 named Lilo (Thanks for the name jasen221 =D) and now hes a toddler and goes to preschool
IMG_0056.jpg

Back