This user used to be Snowy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorn

Reaction score
Yes, this is Snowy. I changed my password on my .::Snowy::. account and guess what, I forgot what i changed it to. XD So this is my account. Get used to it and On RPs and the team story TT UNITE!!! please don't accuse me of stealing her character.

~

Thorn

Yes, this is Snowy. I changed my password on my .::Snowy::. account and guess what, I forgot what i changed it to. XD So this is my account. Get used to it and On RPs and the team story TT UNITE!!! please don't accuse me of stealing her character.

~

Thorn
I am sorry to hear that about your account! ;) Have a good stay, though! :huh:

//Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
what if people pm you on the snowy account!???nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the world is over as we know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Snowy. :huh: Welcome back. Sorry about the password thing. :huh: For such reasons, I email myself regularly with my password so I don't forget! :huh:

At least you're not without an account, I'm sure.

what if people pm you on the snowy account!???nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the world is over as we know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's why I made this topic.

That's why I made this topic.
why dont you pm the admin and tell him that this is snowy and tell him you lost your password and could he change it too.. whatever you like then you can enter your acount and change the password again!

You can recover your password - somewhere there is a "forgotten password recovery". Just insert your username and email address and voila, your password will be emailed to you! :mellow:

Anyway, welcome back!

StarTama :mellow:

Yays!! Found my password.

This can be closed now, thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back