Thirty Tamas and One Girl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! This is my new log, named after my first ever log, "Two Tamas and One Girl". This log will be kept on TamaTalk and TamaCraze (I'm typing this on TamaCraze but it will be copied and pasted into the new topic field on TamaTalk). The posts will be identical and the topic title is the same.

I'm currently taking very bad care of my Tamas, not on purpose though...on my 15th Anniversary iD L, I have a 4th generation Mametchi who probably has a care miss by now, and on my V3 is a neglected Violetchi. I find it awkward that my Violetchi is a boy called Jack...BTW, the 15th iD L is called Daniel.

I need to actually be bothered to get Daniel's third happy symbol, I can easily just send the item needed from my iD L, but I just can't be bothered...how am I going to achieve my goal of allowing myself to run a V4 (going for a generation on the iD L without any care misses) at this rate?! Well, the answer is, I much prefer V4s to iD Ls because they're not so NEEDY. I really should just stop buying all the different iD Ls and stick with the Connections I know and love. But sometimes, just sometimes, I do enjoy the iD L...I don't know. The only solution seems to be to stop logging and start getting Daniel's happy symbol.

Back