Thingy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Peanut.x

Reaction score
OK, my friend [*lovely.swan.23*] wants to see what your comment on this is, it is © to her, it was meant to be my signature but it would fit. [look at my avatar].

[SIZE=19pt]The porcupine, whom one must handle gloved, may be respected, but never loved.[/SIZE]

There are two kinds of people who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told, and those who can do nothing else.

When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.

[SIZE=21pt]Respect the pride within...[/SIZE]

I didn't find it that wonderful. It's just something average. It's good, it's not great. Maybe you could make it better by writing it about some other topic. And no, I'm not being mean. It's called constructive criticism.

Well, in life, you are going to have to deal with people's opinions. Not everyone is going to like the same things as you do, so I suggest you start learning to deal with other people's ideas. We are just trying to help make your work better. :(

:kuribotchi: Thanks everyone!

GG96, i know your on a roll, but try to be...less harh, OK? :ichigotchi:

Nobody likes too much nagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back