The v5 Chibi Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXxEvilKittenxXx

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]August 6th, 2008[/SIZE]

Today I started up my Cotton Candy V5, I got it from amazon so I was bored and found my tamagotchi and was happy I found it. I put a new battery in it, it made a weird beeping noise I put the date in the time and my birthday (March 15th) first the middle egg hatched. Which is a boy which I named Miki which is an omututchi, then I think the left egg hatched which was a girl which I named Amy the character is futabaitchi. Then there is the baby of the family his name is Alec the character is mimifuwatchi. I played tea time twice got 20 tamagotchi money then I feed them bread and lollipops. They were happy I will update when they change into toddlers. Don't reply we don't wanna get in trouble just pm me if you like the log.

xXxEvilKittenxXx

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]August 6, 2008 (continuing)[/SIZE]

My little babie grew into toddlers, Miki is now an ahirukutchi he has very big lips with 2 little hairs coming out of his head hes so cute today. Amy is now a tororotchi she is cute to then Alec changed into mousetchi which is my favorite of the three so far. I have played Tea Time again and I have 40 gotchi points which is working towards my goal by Friday I hope to have atleast 150 gotchi points. Also my mom just ordered me a tamagotchi v5.5 I am so happy! It will be added to the log by Saturday. The family is doing well they have all there hearts and they have 0% bond but I hope they have 10% by Friday. I have also gotten my first pm bout my log I'm really excited I home more people pm me I look forward to it, I'll update tomorrow.

xXxEvilKittenxXx

[SIZE=21pt]August 7th, 2008[/SIZE]

My tamas are still toddlers, I got there gotchi points up to 100 and I am really happpy. All of there hearts are filled I am doing an update in the morning since I might be going with my mom to work. So I might not be able to use the computer, but I have 2 more days till my celeb v5 gets here I don't know what to name the family so I'll think of it tonight. My tamas were so cute yesterday they went in the fridge and did this cute little animation which was adorable, sadly I don't have a camera so I can't take pictures or pixel since...I'm on my dads laptop and my regular computer is busted. But I'll update if anything important happens.

xXxEvilKittenxXx

Sadly I have lost my cotton candy v5 =[ no more log until I get my v5 refresh or find a battery for a different one of mine sorry for the inconvience.

Back