The Log of Mine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coco Boy

Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
Reaction score
This is my first log here and it's going to be a success [my hope :p ]

My current Tamagotchis running are a white w/ green trim and red buttons P2.

My my other Tamagotchi is a Cookie Dough V5.

My P2 is a HashiTamatchi, a character where you take bad care of the child. I'm actually happy for this character. It's very enjoyable. I nicknamed it MARIE.

My V5 is a ChaMametchi and MameKatchi, the family is named the Hero family. Parents are PapaKurotchi and Mamametchi. It is the Smart family.

My P2 MARIE will write in color number 99CCFF.

ChaMametchi [Masy] will write in pink and MameKatchi [Jordan] will write in blue.

PapaKurotchi [Jacob] will write in black and Mamametchi [Tamille] will write in gold.

Hello! *cough* I'm OK with being a sickly character. I'm actually happy. Why? Because that means that I'm always home! So, ciao!

-Marie

Aloha! Or.. Uhm.. Hi. Masy here! Wait... -puts on blush- Ok. So I'm actually only bonded by 20% right now. That's why I'm not very happy with my bro right now. Ow! Get off of me Jordan! Darn... He's crying now. Stupid circut board... Oh god he's spewing oil! Oh jeez... I'm in big trouble now!

Owchies... The carpet's stained now! My..circui....boar.d....is...mess...ed....u...p.....Bye!

Darned children. I don't know why I ever had them... Ow! Tamille, that hurt. Oh yes... -picks up index card Tamille handed to him- I had these children because I love my wife Tamille and she's the most beautiful Mamametchi in the world and blah.. bla blah... blah. Ok, adios!

*sigh* I need to buy a new carpet. Now I'll never save up for the Husband Robo- I mean Hubba Bubba Max Gum!! Gotta give the children a dart practice.. bye!

All Tamagotchi's are running fine and they are all in perfect health.. Well whatever 'health means for Marie... Hey! *sigh* G'bye!

Masy and Jordan evolved! Masy is Violetchi and Jordan is a Furikotchi!

Yay! I'm an adorable little Violetchi! I wonder if I'll be married off...

Time can only tell Masy....

I also got my mom to buy me an AquaPalz fish whom I named Buba. :huh: He's a child right now.

He will right in dark blue.

Hi! I'm Buba. Just an hour ago I was an amazing little guppy! Now I can play some games too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! MARIE evolved into a Takotchi! Sushi-lover, lol.

Wow! I'm not sick anymore! I can spy over walls and eat sushi all DAY!!!! Woohoo!!!

Lol, children.

Latest posts

Back