The life of the v3 and v2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a log for my V2(the one with the palm tree and the surfboard and its blue) and for my V3(The flowery one thats green) Anyway I just got my V3 around a week ago from my grandma who I went to walmart with and my V2 I have had since I think november but our school band them so I just left it on pause till the battery died. Anway they are bolth adults now the v2 is a girl named Jane and the V3 is a boy name Gred and they are in love and should have babies today YaY!

Jane right now is a funny looking Gunjirotchi poor thing and shes a girl egh. That happened because we went to a christening and I forgot her at home and when I came back she had 3 poos next to her he hungry and happy bars were empty and she was sick.

But she started out as the tiny baby girl and then turned into hotodetchi and then in oignonchi I tried turning her into something good by pampering her and spoiling her but she still turned into something bad. :wub:

Now onto Gred a silly V3 I feel very sorry for him he looks like a girl he turned into the cute one of my favorites just not for a boy Leaftchi poor boy. Yup so he started out as a curious little boy and turned into Mizutamatchi which reminds me of an upside down strawberry aww. Then on to the teenaged year before turning into adult where he had half the training bar full which is more them Jane could say because she had one less then Gred yes some on to the character that he turned into it was an ok one I guess he was Obotchi which was a funny looking one that reminded me of a kiwi.

Well that all for now I will post when they have kids!

Yay Gred and Jane had kids two little girls and they are so cute and small I dont know what I will name them though I think I will name them Aztec and Inca anyway now I got to boost the points up so the babys can be living rich any way more to come!

Gred and Jane left. Hey! Why is Aztec in red? Anyway I named my v3 baby Aztec and I named my v2 baby Inca they look adorable!. I went and visited Gred at tamatown in his house there is a oignonchi behind a little nightstand thing anyone have a clue why thats there? Aztec already got sick once so did Inca the poor things with the skull over there little heads. Only one dose of medicine for Inca but for Aztec it was two. I dont know if I should bring them to school with me. I thing I will reset the time for them to sleep once they have transformed.

Latest posts

Back