the life of my tama's (v.2)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK

Reaction score
*i am going to talk about my tamas here and the stages it goes through and what it does.*

~~ TODAY my tama had a visit from the matchmaker and had a baby girl. i don't know what i am going to name it. but i am thinking of Pepsi or Bingo. My current tama is that plant looking guy...... i dont know what it is called 'cause i couldnt find the name. well i have to go it's late.....so i'll update this soon.

ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK

~~TODAY my tamas are being normal since it has a baby. iv'e desided to name the boy Bingo. today i bought a plant and it grew into a flower which made my tama very happy. i think tomorrow night the grownup is going to leave to tama world and i will have a new generation. (2nd) right now i have 1,432 gotchi points. my tama's name right now is Scott. all my hearts are full......it's training is 4.........it is 10 years old..........it is 37 pounds......and it is a boy. i will update tomorrow or if anything happens today i will talk about it. :D

ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK

~~I set my tama to 12:00 just to see what would happen and my tama went away!!!! i named my new tama Bingo! :ichigotchi:

name:Bingo

hearts:hungry:4/4 happy:3/4

training:0/9

year:0

pounds:5

generation:2nd

Back