The Gotchi family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giraffe_861

Reaction score
Mark and Mandy hatched today! And it was on april fools day!!!! YAYYYYY! mylast tama died..... :-( I was on like the 6th generation!!!!! :-( :angry: :angry:

Mandy hatched first, and she was on my V4. She is a cute little shirotsubutchi!!! Mark hatched a little after Mandy did, and he's on my V3...

He is a boy teletchi and is 0 years old/ I connected them and they played together and sent eachtoher presents....they're sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm breeding them together. At the end of the day they each had 4 smilies in their friend lists. tomorrow night, i'm gonig to update it. Well, that's a wrap for today!!!! :D Let's hope this attempt to breed a V4 with a V3 will succeed.

Today I took them to school and stored them in my backpack.

I feel leaving them at home is like neglecting your tamagotchi. Well anyways! today, it was pretty much a normal day, except they are getting overweight, and I am worried. It's so freaking hard to keep up with them now, since they BOTH need the same thing at the same time. And it is really hard to keep them in shape. If you have ANY tips on gaming and traing and weight loss for tamas, PLEASE, post them here!!!!!

Well, I have been connecting a ton but they still have only like.....4 smile faces in their friends catalouge. mark seems to be coming along nicely. He weighs about 46 pounds!!! Should I be worried about that? Mandy weighs about 41 pounds. I think they are overweight. Will i get a good character from them? Mandy is sleeping right now, as well mark.

Latest posts

Back