The Chickie Palace

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clowey0805

Reaction score

Hi! I'm clowey0805, new to tamatalk. Gotchi<3 is my sister. She is what got me started, not with tamagotchis, but with tamatalk.

I have 2 v4s, and one who I am very emberassed to say that one of them is a maskotchi. :eek:

But I went to camp for summer break and I asked one of my siblings to take care of it for me. She already has so many tamagotchis I guess it was hard for her to take care of mine very well when she was so worried about hers. :eek:

But oh, well. I still have one tamagotchi that isn't an adult yet so maybe it won't get such bad care, and grow up to be a maskotchi. :eek:

here is a link to my sister's log. Her name on tamatalk is gotchi<3:

gotchi<3's log

Alright. For my tamagotchis, I have a girl tamagotchi named ALLY, and sh is the maskotchi, which I was trying so badly, and hoping so much that she wouldn't turn into maskotchi, but she did and that's that. I got her 144 skills that look like pencils, I got her 77 little charm star things, and I got her 46 flowers. Yes that's all I've gotten her right now, and she hasn't gotten any job offers yet, so I am going to hope that she will get a good job, and that I can raise her skill points higher. She is 2 years old right now, she weighs well 99 pounds, yes I know she is very fat thanks to my sister :eek:

and she only has 6 training. But out of all this the most important thing is that I love her! :eek:

My other tamagotchi is a little teenager boy named Max. He has three training, ONLY :eek: 4 pecils, 25 sparklies, and 0 flowers.

Latest posts

Back