The bad log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamadanaca

Reaction score
My friend gave me her tama just now because...wel l i dont know. She said shes doing a experemnt so I have to treat it ba so Im keeping a log.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1,

Today im over feeding my tama. I fell kinda bad. Ever half an houre im turning of the lights for at lease 10 miniuts. I diciplean it for no reason about five times an hour and feed it snacks intill it gets a toothack.

so far everythin is good. Im not pauseing at all. The tama is a chiled. I just feed itg and i had to get ita too doeses of medicen for its toothack.

It's rolling around happily right now. I think im going to diciplain it for being happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

diciplin went good. It's not so happy now. I fell sooooo bad but It's good to try new things, just to think. when its allover I will get to take good care of a new one1

After dicipling it I gave it more snakes itill a tooth ack and gave it more

food. Since the snakes made it happpy i diceplend it more. :lol:

Same day,

Me and my tamas went to my dads basect ball game. Kiwi(thats her name) didn't call much. I diciplend her and when we came back home I feed her alot and gave her more snacks. She had to take more medicen.

Not much when on with her. She was crieing so i praised her but overall she was quit. My friend called me to tell her all the detals. I told her to look on Tamatalk. Then at 8:00 The tama went to bed.(the time was ahead an hour). I left the light on for an hour and the set the time normale and turned of the light. I think im going to turn the light back on. Nahh, It's hard anoth being this mean why should I be meaner.

that wasn't so nice to do that for fun and no reason, u should

be more happy that its happy or it will grow into a bad character.

Latest posts

Back